MJ's Posse

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
Hi Nibbs! How was your easter?
Very nice and relaxing. The whole weekend. (Which was great considering the fact that I will continue to be in hell school wise for the next 3 weeks).

I helped out with what's-his-face's parent's estate sale shop, went on a boat ride, spent some time in the hot tub, went shopping, played 10 cent skee ball, went to an indoor arcade, waited for my brother and what's his face to come out of a haunted house (I so don't do those!) and had two very untraditional easter dinners. It was great!

But now I"m back to having to finish school. :(

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
Very nice and relaxing. The whole weekend. (Which was great considering the fact that I will continue to be in hell school wise for the next 3 weeks).

I helped out with what's-his-face's parent's estate sale shop, went on a boat ride, spent some time in the hot tub, went shopping, played 10 cent skee ball, went to an indoor arcade, waited for my brother and what's his face to come out of a haunted house (I so don't do those!) and had two very untraditional easter dinners. It was great!

But now I"m back to having to finish school. :(
Glad you had a good Easter. Those 3 weeks will be over soon, then you'll be caught up with the last-minute wedding details, and before you know it you'll be Mrs. what's-His-Face!

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
Glad you had a good Easter. Those 3 weeks will be over soon, then you'll be caught up with the last-minute wedding details, and before you know it you'll be Mrs. what's-His-Face!
Nope...still be ms. nibblesandbits...not changing my name I've decided.

But at least we'll be married...and I won't have to leave his apartment at night anymore! :D (We both hate that we have to leave at night...although once we get married we'll probably be like...man I wish I had my own bed still! :lol: )

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:

But at least we'll be married...and I won't have to leave his apartment at night anymore! :D (We both hate that we have to leave at night...although once we get married we'll probably be like...man I wish I had my own bed still! :lol: )

I've been saying that for 32 years!

DisneyBunny

nibblesandbits said:

Just get the king size bed. That's what we did. No complaints here :D

nibblesandbits

DisneyBunny said:
Just get the king size bed. That's what we did. No complaints here :D
we just bought a queen sized bed. It's very comfy! It was a nice jump up from the full I believe he had earlier. (Plus, this one's softer!)

DisneyBunny

nibblesandbits said:

Actually, now that I'm thinking of it, the worst part was after that "WOO! We're married! Now we can spend every waking second together!" rush wore off, the "You're still here?" phase began. That was fun. It took a few weeks for us to be able to spend time apart without one of us feeling guilty. :wave:

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Yay! I know what you're doing tonight.

But do you know what I'm doing right now? :lookaroun

That's right, French homework! :rolleyes:

We have to do a comic strip drawing of a monster wreaking havoc on a town... playing to my artistic abilities (and lack thereof), my monster is the Invisible Man. :lol:

DisneyBunny

dandaman said:
But do you know what I'm doing right now? :lookaroun

That's right, French homework! :rolleyes:

We have to do a comic strip drawing of a monster wreaking havoc on a town... playing to my artistic abilities (and lack thereof), my monster is the Invisible Man. :lol:

Are you studying your French onomotopoeia? What's french for "Bash!" "Crash!" and "Kaplooie!"?

Or is that too Batman-ish? :lookaroun

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
Are you studying your French onomotopoeia? What's french for "Bash!" "Crash!" and "Kaplooie!"?

Or is that too Batman-ish? :lookaroun

Boom- perche

Bang- coup

Crash- accident :)rolleyes: :lol: )

I put in "POW", but it got me "prisoner de guierre" or "prisoner of war". :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom