MJ's Posse

dandaman

Connor002 said:
I find that disgusting...

You also find pizza disgusting, but I can definitely see the reason for that... :zipit: (Not that I can't, regarding this thing, either. I'm attempting to cut back on the fat, salt, sugar etc. content in my diet...)

Pongo

dandaman said:
You also find pizza disgusting, but I can definitely see the reason for that... :zipit: (Not that I can't, regarding this thing, either. I'm attempting to cut back on the fat, salt, sugar etc. content in my diet...)

:eek:

But that's like... everything!

Connor002

dandaman said:

I don't cut back. Never had. The only reason I'm different is the fact that I don't constantly shove food down my throat. "I'll eat when I'm hungry and drink when I'm dry!"

EDIT: And I don't care for fast food, or soda.
Yes, I'm strange. :lookaroun
But we all know that...

Pongo

Connor002 said:
I don't cut back. Never had. The only reason I'm different is the fact that I don't constantly shove food down my throat. "I'll eat when I'm hungry and drink when I'm dry!"

I try to always be drinking some water.

H2O :slurp:

Pongo

talkinghands said:
Sorry I'm late with this but HAPPY EASTER to all of you. Back to school tmw for me and of course my cold is finally on its way out. Figures.

Happy Easter, MJ's Nana. Glad you're feeling better :)

Pongo

Connor002 said:
I drink a lot of water. :lookaroun It shows by my visits to the restroom. :lookaroun

TMI.

But, it's a good thing.

I've had this chat many times already with the guys on the XC team :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom