MJ's Posse

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hey all, got home a bit ago, it was a nice day and the CM Thank You cards were a hit :) I put on sun block several times and still burnt, sigh...Andrew is off to get aloe for me. As soon as MJ goes to sleep I am going to cry my way through West Wing and then go to bed. We met a great family today (I'll tell you all about them later on. MJ's EEG is Tuesday, so I will check in in the morning and then will be on later in the afternoon after we get home. Juggles....

Connor002

MommytoMJM said:
Hey all, got home a bit ago, it was a nice day and the CM Thank You cards were a hit :) I put on sun block several times and still burnt, sigh...Andrew is off to get aloe for me. As soon as MJ goes to sleep I am going to cry my way through West Wing and then go to bed.
I'm glad you had a good day, but shouldn't you try to slow down for one? You know... rest, sleep, breathe? :lookaroun

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
Hey all, got home a bit ago, it was a nice day and the CM Thank You cards were a hit :) I put on sun block several times and still burnt, sigh...Andrew is off to get aloe for me. As soon as MJ goes to sleep I am going to cry my way through West Wing and then go to bed. We met a great family today (I'll tell you all about them later on. MJ's EEG is Tuesday, so I will check in in the morning and then will be on later in the afternoon after we get home. Juggles....

Happy Easter! I'm glad you had a good day, Bonny. Can't wait for the update.

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:

Oh I can't wait to hear. This sounds like a good story! Well, goodnight everyone. Hope everyone had a nice Easter!:D :wave:

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:

Hey bonny! :) Juggles! Glad you had a nice day! (except for the burn part... i'm fighting a burn too... yuck... i bought spray aloe so i don't have to keep bugging jay to put it on my back...) ;) Hope everything goes well with MJ's EEG... ((hugs)) btw...haven't chatted with you in awhile... miss you! :kiss:

Connor002

jesserin said:
i'm tired and can't sleep... this stinks... :(

Would these help?
Frenkel_SleepingPills_Spot.jpg

(Note: Connor does not approve of the use unless doctor prescribed)

jesserin

Pongo said:
Hm. That's no good. What's keeping you up?

sunburn... ouch... it's kind of a burn on top of a burn... didn't mean to stay out as long as i did today... grrr... my shoulders are flaming... :brick: :hammer:

jesserin

Connor002 said:
Would these help?
Frenkel_SleepingPills_Spot.jpg

(Note: Connor does not approve of the use unless doctor prescribed)

it would help... but then i'd sleep right through lizzy's cries... and that's not good... sacrificing sleep is common place when you have a baby... oh well...

Pongo

jesserin said:
sunburn... ouch... it's kind of a burn on top of a burn... didn't mean to stay out as long as i did today... grrr... my shoulders are flaming... :brick: :hammer:

Ouch. I hate sunburns. It feels terrible when you're trying to sleep.

What's even worse, is I don't even tan afterwards. I kind of freckle... but mostly peel :mad:

Try counting sheep :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom