MJ's Posse

Pongo

stranger said:
Arizona is the farthest east I've been! :lol:

Sorry you didn't win the chocolate, as you consolation prize you get a strawberry cake. That's all I have! :p

Ehhh...

I'll take it! :slurp:

Pongo

stranger said:
:lol:
Now don't let that happen to you! Hungry, yes! Greedy, no!

We're still a little wet here! (Hate driving in the rain). Northern Cali is getting pounded with the rain. We're lucky that it hasn't hit us too hard.

I love driving in the rain! And At night. Or both. Such a good time. So refreshing.

dandaman

stranger said:
Now don't let that happen to you! Hungry, yes! Greedy, no!

We're still a little wet here! (Hate driving in the rain). Northern Cali is getting pounded with the rain. We're lucky that it hasn't hit us too hard.

1. Food is probably the only thing I'm a bit overprotective about. All other things are good with me.

"Hey, ya wanna put a penny in the light socket? Sure! At least you'll learn a lesson!"

2. Glad to hear it. (About the not-as-much rain, not the stuff you're getting anyway. :lol: )

P.S. I say you start up a "Send Rox to Wafflefest" fund, just to have an excuse to visit WDW finally. :D

dandaman

stranger said:
6? :eek:

I've seen your pic and I don't know where and how you can fit it in you! :lol:

(I'll save my cake for you for next week) :p

:drevil: :D

(A lot of people don't know how I succeed in packing it away, either, but I manage. I consider a whole bag of popcorn a "light snack" usually. :lol: )

stranger

Pongo said:
I love driving in the rain! And At night. Or both. Such a good time. So refreshing.

I was in a car accident on Friday while driving in the rain. Don't really feel up for it! :p

But I get you on driving during the night! It feels like its just you out there! (And the million people on the road with you, but you get the idea). ;)

stranger

dandaman said:

1. Food is probably the only thing I'm a bit overprotective about. All other things are good with me.

"Hey, ya wanna put a penny in the light socket? Sure! At least you'll learn a lesson!"

2. Glad to hear it. (About the not-as-much rain, not the stuff you're getting anyway. :lol: )

P.S. I say you start up a "Send Rox to Wafflefest" fund, just to have an excuse to visit WDW finally.
:D

Best idea ever! :sohappy:

Hate to go, but mom calls! Night all! :kiss:

dandaman

stranger said:
I was in a car accident on Friday while driving in the rain. Don't really feel up for it! :p

But I get you on driving during the night! It feels like its just you out there! (And the million people on the road with you, but you get the idea). ;)

I like driving in the rain, too.

:lookaroun

Pongo

stranger said:

Oh, yikes. I didn't realize that was in the rain :( I'm glad your doing well :)

Roxxy said:

Yeah. I love that feeling of serenity and oneness with everything that you get from driving at night. And everything looks so much more beautiful at night, when the sun isn't out to show all the blemishes :rolleyes:

stranger

dandaman said:
:drevil: :D

(A lot of people don't know how I succeed in packing it away, either, but I manage. I consider a whole bag of popcorn a "light snack" usually. :lol: )

Pfft...try two tray of nachos during a movie. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom