MJ's Posse

Connor002

jesserin said:
it would help... but then i'd sleep right through lizzy's cries... and that's not good... sacrificing sleep is common place when you have a baby... oh well...

Make Jay do it.
:lookaroun
(Lizzy may be crying for a while...)

jesserin

Pongo said:
Ouch. I hate sunburns. It feels terrible when you're trying to sleep.

What's even worse, is I don't even tan afterwards. I kind of freckle... but mostly peel :mad:

Try counting sheep :)

LOL... i'm more or less waiting for that total exhaustion feeling to kick in - by then i'll be too tired to care... ;) until then i'll just sleep sitting in my chair... :snore: :lookaroun :D

Connor002

Pongo said:
Ouch. I hate sunburns. It feels terrible when you're trying to sleep.

What's even worse, is I don't even tan afterwards. I kind of freckle... but mostly peel :mad:

Surprisingly, even though I'm white as snow... I don't burn that easily...

Luke said:
Try counting sheep :)
THat never worked for me...

jesserin

Connor002 said:
Make Jay do it.
(Lizzy may be crying for a while...)

Jay and I have a deal... since he gets up at the crack of dawn (6ish) and goes to work... I get up with the baby at night... it's only fair... :) (he does help out on the weekends though...) LOL!

speaking of which... Lizzy just woke up.... grrr... long night ahead of me... y'all have a good night! ((hugs!!))

Pongo

jesserin said:
Jay and I have a deal... since he gets up at the crack of dawn (6ish) and goes to work... I get up with the baby at night... it's only fair... :) (he does help out on the weekends though...) LOL!

speaking of which... Lizzy just woke up.... grrr... long night ahead of me... y'all have a good night! ((hugs!!))

Aww, good luck Jess :kiss:

And goodnight as well :wave:

Pongo

Connor002 said:
I don't have any tan, but when/if I do, that almost always the kind I get. :lookaroun

Well, down here it's really embarassing. And it gets worse because when I DO go out in the sun, I don't take off my shirt because of my tan and then it jsut gets worse. Go figure :rolleyes:

Connor002

jesserin said:
Jay and I have a deal... since he gets up at the crack of dawn (6ish) and goes to work... I get up with the baby at night... it's only fair... :)
My dad gets up the same time. :lookaroun Not to compare though, or to accidentally get Jay in trouble. :lookaroun

Jess said:

Have fun! :lookaroun :sohappy: :lookaroun

[hugs Lizzy]
What? She's the one that's cryin'! :lookaroun
[Hugs Jess while no one is looking]

Connor002

Pongo said:
Well, down here it's really embarassing.
Eh... well... I guess since you're a Florida boy... :lookaroun :p :lookaroun
Luke said:
And it gets worse because when I DO go out in the sun, I don't take off my shirt because of my tan and then it jsut gets worse. Go figure :rolleyes:
I don't take off my shirt often. I'm very conservative. :lookaroun

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Go ahead... you can just edit it out before the IMoms get here. :lookaroun

No. The idea never really came to fruition. It was just a concept that wouldn't have sounded good for anyone in any way... :lookaroun

Connor002

Pongo said:
No. The idea never really came to fruition. It was just a concept that wouldn't have sounded good for anyone in any way... :lookaroun

You should know better than to spark my curiosity then not carry through. :lookaroun
Come on... I won't tell.:lookaroun

Pongo

Connor002 said:
You should no better than to spark my curiosity then not carry through. :lookaroun
Come on... I won't tell.:lookaroun

It had to do with Janet Jackson.

And the Super Bowl.

And being conservative.

And you.

EDIT: That sounds really weird all typed up. As if it didn't sound weird already.

Connor002

Pongo said:

And the Super Bowl.

And being conservative.

And you.

EDIT: That sounds really weird all typed up. As if it didn't sound weird already.

I'm not sure I see where you were going with that... :lookaroun
I guess you were right, it was better left unsaid. :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Pongo said:

And the Super Bowl.

And being conservative.

And you.

*Sigh*

You *had* to go there didn't you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom