MJ's Posse

Connor002

jesserin said:
(although I broke out an egg that i had conveniently forgot to boil... :drevil: so he had mucho egg in his hair as well...)
You are a genius!

Jess said:
of course - right after that he picked me up and threw me in the pool... with all my clothes on... but that's another story... :D

Do tell. :lookaroun

Pongo

jesserin said:
Alright guys - I'm gonna head out for the night... i'm exhausted... something about the sun and pool always wears me out - (oh, and I suppose it could have something to do with the fact taht Lizzy woke up 4 times last night... grrr... growth spurt... she's a hungry gal right now...) oh well...

Good Night everyone! :) And Happy Easter! :)

Goodnight Jess :kiss: :wave:

Connor002

jesserin said:
Alright guys - I'm gonna head out for the night... i'm exhausted... something about the sun and pool always wears me out - (oh, and I suppose it could have something to do with the fact taht Lizzy woke up 4 times last night... grrr... growth spurt... she's a hungry gal right now...) oh well...

Good Night everyone! :) And Happy Easter! :)

*pouts*

:(

Good Night Jess. :kiss:

dandaman

Pongo said:
Pretty good.

And yours?

All right. Visited my grandparents for a few hours, had "Snickers Explosion" cake, and got various assortments of chocolate, including Lindor, Mini Eggs, and/or Caramilk. And, as you might have gleaned a few pages back, I got the Narnia DVD. (Though, I haven't opened it yet, so I'm really debating whether I should return it to get the special edition.)

Pongo

dandaman said:
All right. Visited my grandparents for a few hours, had "Snickers Explosion" cake, and got various assortments of chocolate, including Lindor, Mini Eggs, and/or Caramilk. And, as you might have gleaned a few pages back, I got the Narnia DVD. (Though, I haven't opened it yet, so I'm really debating whether I should return it to get the special edition.)

If I were you I'd get the special edition.

I didn't get a good assortment of candy this year. All the chocolate in the eggs were chocolate eggs with butterfingers flecks in them. And then some other chocolate. Nothing special.

Though I did get a lot of coin money, which will work WONDERS when travelling to Orlando. I have to pay about 5 bucks in tolls everytime I go, and if I'm using the Easter Bunny's money, it's even better :D

stranger

Pongo said:
Probably not :lol:

Where in California do you live? I know someone in Malibu. And my uncle and his girlfriend travel between Santa Monica and Atlanta every year. I think they're actually in Santa Monica right now.

I live in San Bernardino, in the little town of Rialto. If you’ve heard of it, you win a year supply of lindor chocolate. (I’m a little less than an hour from LA)

Malibu is nice and so is Santa Monica. Have you ever been to Cali?

dandaman

stranger said:
I live in San Bernardino, in the little town of Rialto. If you’ve heard of it, you win a year supply of lindor chocolate.

Well, whaddaya know? I have heard of San Bernardino!

(Not Rialto, though. Do I win a month's supply instead? :lookaroun)

Pongo

stranger said:
I live in San Bernardino, in the little town of Rialto. If you’ve heard of it, you win a year supply of lindor chocolate. (I’m a little less than an hour from LA)

Malibu is nice and so is Santa Monica. Have you ever been to Cali?

The name rings a bell, but not loud enough to earn any chocolate :(

I've never been to Cali before. I wish I have been though. The farthest west I've been is Arizona.

stranger

dandaman said:

:slurp:

No candy here. The older you get, the less candy you get too! What happened to the men that are supposed to send chcolates to girls? :veryconfu :lookaroun

Hi Dan!! :wave:

dandaman

stranger said:
No candy here. The older you get, the less candy you get too! What happened to the men that are supposed to send chcolates to girls? :veryconfu :lookaroun

They got greedy. And hungry. Never a winning combination. :lookaroun

Has the rain let up yet? :wave:

stranger

Pongo said:
The name rings a bell, but not loud enough to earn any chocolate :(

I've never been to Cali before. I wish I have been though. The farthest west I've been is Arizona.

Arizona is the farthest east I've been! :lol:

Sorry you didn't win the chocolate, as you consolation prize you get a strawberry cake. That's all I have! :p

stranger

dandaman said:
They got greedy. And hungry. Never a winning combination. :lookaroun

Has the rain let up yet? :wave:

:lol:
Now don't let that happen to you! Hungry, yes! Greedy, no!

We're still a little wet here! (Hate driving in the rain). Northern Cali is getting pounded with the rain. We're lucky that it hasn't hit us too hard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom