MJ's Lucky Charms

joanna71985

I actually really like that song. :lol:
I dunno why.
One of my favorites from the second act.

A little bit of a technical problem during the show:
During Defying Gravity, the black material is supposed to fan out behind Elphaba as she 'flies.'
Well, the material didn't come up on the right side, so you could see the back of the stage. And the material looked like it was about to rip out from right behind her. :lol:

HA!!!:lol: :lol: That is really funny. I don't know why, but I find backstage stuff and technical stuff of the show fasinating. I would love to get an internship doing backstage stuff for Wicked or Lion King.

Fantasmic!329

More like ROAD TRIP! :lol:
:lol:
You'll get here someday.
Maybe take a little Sunday drive this fall. :) :lol: :lookaroun
HA!!!:lol: :lol: That is really funny. I don't know why, but I find backstage stuff and technical stuff of the show fasinating. I would love to get an internship doing backstage stuff for Wicked or Lion King.
Me too!
Although, I didn't really want to see the backstage stuff JUST then. :lol:
EDIT: If you wanna be techincal, it was Elphaba's right that the material didn't work. Audience's left. My bad. :lol:

Disnut

Honey, there are soooooo many more important things in life than seeing a play here and there.
You just being you, and being with your family, that's the important stuff.

He is right Susan...I haven't seen a movie in a theatre since Harry Potter Prisone of Azkaban and we had to leave early because MJ was poopy and Andrew's dad didn't want to change her...There are so many *adult* things we never get to do, but raising MJ is so much more important, that is true with your kids too....

Thanks for saying those things. I know I am a good mom but I feel and some of my family feels that all I do is make excuses not to do things that my girls want. Like play soccer or guitar lessons.:cry: Those take money and time. That I feel like I don't have. But all that is another story for another day.:rolleyes:

I've never been to NYC :lookaroun

Neither have I.

joanna71985

I am currently listening to the soundtrack right now.:lookaroun And I think this is probably illegal, but someone taped the OBC of Wicked and the show is up on YouTube.

And I would love to fly, as well.

Fantasmic!329

I am currently listening to the soundtrack right now.:lookaroun And I think this is probably illegal, but someone taped the OBC of Wicked and the show is up on YouTube.

And I would love to fly, as well.
There are tons of clips on YT.
I haven't seen the OBC, but I have watched plenty of the clips. :lol: :lookaroun

Dinner in a few minutes, deary doos. :wave:

Disnut

I just found out my DS has that crazy flu that is hitting alot of men around here. Most of the men are ending up in the hospital with it around here.:cry: This is my oldest son. He lives down the street from me and I want to be there to help him with this. I just might end up taking him to the doc tomorrow. He doesn't have insurance or the money to pay for a doc so guess who most likely will have to pay.:zipit:

Uponastar

I just found out my DS has that crazy flu that is hitting alot of men around here. Most of the men are ending up in the hospital with it around here.:cry: This is my oldest son. He lives down the street from me and I want to be there to help him with this. I just might end up taking him to the doc tomorrow. He doesn't have insurance or the money to pay for a doc so guess who most likely will have to pay.:zipit:

There is a flu that only men get?

Fantasmic!329

Hope he feels better soon!
No, these aren't clips. This is the WHOLE show, broken up into segments.:lookaroun
Wowie.
May have to look at that. :lookaroun :zipit:
There is a flu that only men get?
Good question. :lookaroun

mpoppins76

Original Poster
That is really scary, Susie :(

MommytoMJM

What do you guys think of this one?

Copy_of_IMG_7684.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom