MJ's Lucky Charms

Nemo14

Oy!
If you were to ask her what she would like you to do, would that only cause more problems?
more than likely. I figure we'll celebrate in Maine on Saturday - we'll take DD out to dinner, and celebrate Mother's Day at the same time. Then I can leave the rest up to my brothers and sister up here to do something for her on Sunday. That way, dave and I will take his mom out of the nursing home for the day too.

Disnut

Gotta' love those family gatherings. Just found out today that my mom is definitely flying up here for DD's graduation, which happens to be Mother's day weekend. So now if I plan abnything for her, it will be like the birthday fiasco all over again, but if I don't, there'll be you-know-what to pay!

That is one reasone that we went to the beach yesterday. We had to find out how we are going to plan some of this stuff for July. This is a little early but is just about the only weekend DS could go with us. Now to get our fishing gear all together.:hammer: We haven't been saltwater fishing in about 4 yrs now. We also want to take our parents out to eat at a nice place there. There is all these night clubs to hang out there but not what we are looking for. :hammer:

Fantasmic!329

Gotta' love those family gatherings. Just found out today that my mom is definitely flying up here for DD's graduation, which happens to be Mother's day weekend. So now if I plan abnything for her, it will be like the birthday fiasco all over again, but if I don't, there'll be you-know-what to pay!
Betty, I don't know if I ever asked you this, but what is your DD majoring in?
If I remember correctly, your DS wants to go for music.

I know what you mean about the planning.
My mom is in the process of planning her high school reunion.
Some people are just so tempermental!

Uponastar

more than likely. I figure we'll celebrate in Maine on Saturday - we'll take DD out to dinner, and celebrate Mother's Day at the same time. Then I can leave the rest up to my brothers and sister up here to do something for her on Sunday. That way, dave and I will take his mom out of the nursing home for the day too.

That sounds like a plan!

That is one reasone that we went to the beach yesterday. We had to find out how we are going to plan some of this stuff for July. This is a little early but is just about the only weekend DS could go with us. Now to get our fishing gear all together.:hammer: We haven't been saltwater fishing in about 4 yrs now. We also want to take our parents out to eat at a nice place there. There is all these night clubs to hang out there but not what we are looking for. :hammer:

Never too early to start thinking about your vacation, Susan!
Planning a vacation is fun!
Even if it isn't a WDW one!

Nemo14

Betty, I don't know if I ever asked you this, but what is your DD majoring in?
If I remember correctly, your DS wants to go for music.

I know what you mean about the planning.
My mom is in the process of planning her high school reunion.
Some people are just so tempermental!
DD will have a degree in science, specializing in teaching Bio, Earth Sciences, and History. She should be pretty marketable.

Fantasmic!329

DD will have a degree in science, specializing in teaching Bio, Earth Sciences, and History. She should be pretty marketable.
Wow!
She shouldn't have any trouble finding a job!

I'm still thinking of becoming a high school English teacher. Maybe dual major English/History.
I dunno. Still got time to think.
I just don't wanna be stuck senior year. :lol:

Nemo14

Wow!
She shouldn't have any trouble finding a job!

I'm still thinking of becoming a high school English teacher. Maybe dual major English/History.
I dunno. Still got time to think.
I just don't wanna be stuck senior year. :lol:
She changed majors 3 times in college freddy, so don't feel you have to decide today!

Disnut

That sounds like a plan!

Never too early to start thinking about your vacation, Susan!
Planning a vacation is fun!
Even if it isn't a WDW one!

I know what I would like to do but my Sisters like the beach all day for 3 full days. Not me anymore. I would like to go sight seeing,:shrug: I got older and don't want the suntan that much anymore.:rolleyes: I don't want to swim in the waves, I want to fish or walk the beach. :lol:

Nemo14

I know what I would like to do but my Sisters like the beach all day for 3 full days. Not me anymore. I would like to go sight seeing,:shrug: I got older and don't want the suntan that much anymore.:rolleyes: I don't want to swim in the waves, I want to fish or walk the beach. :lol:
How far are you from the beach Susan?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom