MJ's Lucky Charms

mpoppins76

Original Poster
I want Kathleen to be the one to go.
Maybe I'm a little hostile towards her because she was saved and my beautiful and talented Kate wasn't. :cry: :cry: :cry: :lookaroun
I want Kathleen to go too...I just don't see her as Sandy :shrug:
What else do ya'll have to do before you move in?
*sigh* Clean. I really don't think they cleaned it after the last tenants moved out. The fridge was a mess inside complete w/ a couple hairs. :hurl: Same w/ the bathroom. :hurl: So we need to give the place a good cleaning, put down liner in a few of the kitchen cupboards.
And of course get packed! :lol:

Fantasmic!329

Disnut

I want Kathleen to go too...I just don't see her as Sandy :shrug:

*sigh* Clean. I really don't think they cleaned it after the last tenants moved out. The fridge was a mess inside complete w/ a couple hairs. :hurl: Same w/ the bathroom. :hurl: So we need to give the place a good cleaning, put down liner in a few of the kitchen cupboards.
And of course get packed! :lol:

Well it sounds like you are almost in then.:D No worries.:lookaroun :sohappy:

Fantasmic!329

I LOVED it!! I thought it was amazing. I practically went broke at the show.:lol: And I don't think there was, but I would have to double-check the program.
:lol:
I hear you.
There was one understudy listed in the program (for the Midwife - but honestly, who cares? She's on stage for less than two minutes.)
But right before the show started, they announced: "The role of Boq will be played by Clyde [something-or-other]."
Meh, big deal. :lol: Boq isn't all that important.

joanna71985

:lol:
I hear you.
There was one understudy listed in the program (for the Midwife - but honestly, who cares? She's on stage for less than two minutes.)
But right before the show started, they announced: "The role of Boq will be played by Clyde [something-or-other]."
Meh, big deal. :lol: Boq isn't all that important.

Yeah. I bought the CD, the big program, and the Grimmerie (??) book. I LOVE the CD. It's great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom