MJ's Lucky Charms

MommytoMJM

I miss the warm weather already!:(

Awww, hugs...it's going to be 40 tonight...we were going to tkae Missy out, but not in that cold...

I seen that scene on a commercial. At least I think it was a commercial.:lookaroun I loved it.

:) It's a hard show to watch...

Oh yes. For the most part it was great, except that I got sick on Fridat night, and didn't get to meet up with Dana.:(

Awww, what happened? You were okay when we saw you for the castle show...

Disnut

I feel left out for never having seen a Broadway play :lookaroun

I have seen two. Grease(which the actors went on strike right at the last scene and they wouldn't refund money because we had seen the show mostly) and The Best Little W____house in Texas. I liked that one.

Fantasmic!329

Hey, you're coming to Ohio in the fall.
Ohio isn't all that far from NY.
Well, yeah it is.
I'm not good at being encouraging. :lookaroun
Yeah. I bought the CD, the big program, and the Grimmerie (??) book. I LOVE the CD. It's great.
I bought the CD and the big book the first time I saw it.
Then I bought the Grimmerie online.
Love all three.
I just wish the song "Wicked Witch of the East" was on the CD. :(

joanna71985

Awww, hugs...it's going to be 40 tonight...we were going to tkae Missy out, but not in that cold...

Awww, what happened? You were okay when we saw you for the castle show...

Well that's good to hear about the weather.:lookaroun And it happened at the end of the evening. Something I ate (I think) made me really sick. I had to run to the bathroom 3 times within an hour (even less, I think).

mpoppins76

Original Poster
Well it sounds like you are almost in then.:D No worries.:lookaroun :sohappy:
Yup, moving day will be here before we know it! I can't wait! I'm kind of glad we have the trip to Chicago next weekend...we need the break. And then the big move is the 17th!! :sohappy:
Oh yes. For the most part it was great, except that I got sick on Fridat night, and didn't get to meet up with Dana.:(
Oh that's too bad you got sick, Joanna. Wait...Jess got sick when she went too. *scratches chin*
Never??!!! :eek:

MommytoMJM

Honey, there are soooooo many more important things in life than seeing a play here and there.
You just being you, and being with your family, that's the important stuff.

He is right Susan...I haven't seen a movie in a theatre since Harry Potter Prisone of Azkaban and we had to leave early because MJ was poopy and Andrew's dad didn't want to change her...There are so many *adult* things we never get to do, but raising MJ is so much more important, that is true with your kids too....

Fantasmic!329

He is right Susan...I haven't seen a movie in a theatre since Harry Potter Prisone of Azkaban and we had to leave early because MJ was poopy and Andrew's dad didn't want to change her...There are so many *adult* things we never get to do, but raising MJ is so much more important, that is true with your kids too....
Soo true. :)

Fantasmic!329

I actually really like that song. :lol:
I dunno why.
One of my favorites from the second act.

A little bit of a technical problem during the show:
During Defying Gravity, the black material is supposed to fan out behind Elphaba as she 'flies.'
Well, the material didn't come up on the right side, so you could see the back of the stage. And the material looked like it was about to rip out from right behind her. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom