MJ's Lucky Charms

Pongo

Good... uh... morning?

I have a pretty slack day ahead on my radar. I have to mow the back yeard in a few minutes, then I'm working on scholarships. Laaaame.

Hope that everyone else has a great day!

MommytoMJM

Hey y'all...sorry I didn't get to report in yesterday, MJ and I had a rare occurance...COMPANY! At the P&P a gal approached me and was form another board I am on, she and her 10 yo daughter wanted to say hi, we ended up hanging out and she brought her DD over for a playdate yesterday...it seems that MJ has a FRIEND!!!! Then after they left one of our CM friends came to visit so I wasn't on the computer too much. The party was a lot of fun, MJ never did put on her dress :rolleyes: We saw a lot of characters, saw the parade and fireworks again, made friends with another family who has a little boy with CP (his is on the right) I joked that since MJ's is on the left between them they make a whole person lol....I think Andrew is taking Missy to DQ tonight so I can work on photos, we were going to take her to MK, but the low is supposed to be 40 tonight and since Missy won't wear a hat or gloves we opted for the indoor venue and since DQ really bothers my headaches, etc, Andrew will probably take her alone. Did I miss anything exciting?

PotteryGal

Hey y'all...sorry I didn't get to report in yesterday, MJ and I had a rare occurance...COMPANY! At the P&P a gal approached me and was form another board I am on, she and her 10 yo daughter wanted to say hi, we ended up hanging out and she brought her DD over for a playdate yesterday...it seems that MJ has a FRIEND!!!! Then after they left one of our CM friends came to visit so I wasn't on the computer too much. The party was a lot of fun, MJ never did put on her dress :rolleyes: We saw a lot of characters, saw the parade and fireworks again, made friends with another family who has a little boy with CP (his is on the right) I joked that since MJ's is on the left between them they make a whole person lol....I think Andrew is taking Missy to DQ tonight so I can work on photos, we were going to take her to MK, but the low is supposed to be 40 tonight and since Missy won't wear a hat or gloves we opted for the indoor venue and since DQ really bothers my headaches, etc, Andrew will probably take her alone. Did I miss anything exciting?

Hi Bonny! It seems like the last couple of times I've been on here everyone has been gone, so I don't know how things have been with anyone else. We're OK - mommy had a little time to herself yesterday :sohappy: , so I did some shopping and then went to pottery class. Had to visit the Disney store, where they had some good sales, so I got Joel a little Dumbo and Chicken Little stuffed animals, and Abby got Mulan and Pocahontas dolls. I hope we can meet up this fall, Bonny - that would be so awesome. Can you believe the latest topic around our house is what the kids will wear to MNSSHP this year? We're thinking about Peter Pan and Wendy! :animwink:

Anyone else that stops in today - Hi and have an awesome day! I'll check back from time to time. :wave:

MommytoMJM

I can't even walk gracefully!
:ROFLOL:

Me either..... lol

So someday we might not move well, or look that great, or remember things as well as we used to. . .but as long as we can still do this. . .

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: and hug each other!

we'll be in great shape!

Hello Dotty!
How did the party go? Everyone from your clan there?

I'm not sure.
I was feeling left out being the only person lit-up. :lookaroun

I'm lit up.....am I the only one? I hope newbies don't feel like we are trying to avoid them by having our lights off....

Hi Bonny! It seems like the last couple of times I've been on here everyone has been gone, so I don't know how things have been with anyone else. We're OK - mommy had a little time to herself yesterday :sohappy: , so I did some shopping and then went to pottery class. Yay!!! I may get some of that myself tonight! Had to visit the Disney store, where they had some good sales, so I got Joel a little Dumbo and Chicken Little stuffed animals, and Abby got Mulan and Pocahontas dolls. I hope we can meet up this fall, Bonny - that would be so awesome. Can you believe the latest topic around our house is what the kids will wear to MNSSHP this year? We're thinking about Peter Pan and Wendy! :animwink: What day are you going to NSSHP? We are going to try and go a couple of times. Our anniversary is the 31st...ten years....wow! I think I will put MJ in the Boo nightie and sweats and make a door thta opens and attaches for the side of her wheelchair...or she'll just wear one of the 37 costumes she owns! LOL.

Anyone else that stops in today - Hi and have an awesome day! I'll check back from time to time. :wave:

PotteryGal

Me either..... lol

I'm lit up.....am I the only one? I hope newbies don't feel like we are trying to avoid them by having our lights off....

We will probably go on the 29th, the first full day we're there - I would imagine the 31st will be crammed full of people. Here's the plan (still tentative): Monday-Tuesday: Magic Kingdom, Wed. Epcot, Thurs - Studios, Friday Animal Kingdom.
BTW I just came across a great website that has a great Wendy costume - just bookmarked it for consideration.

PotteryGal

We went to the greyhound races yesterday and I gave (lost) them too much money.:cry: I goofed up bad yesterday but we had some laughs with it, which was good. DS just left to go back home.:cry:

At least you got to spend some time together. I'm coming from the other end of experience, where I daydream about having the house to myself! :lol:

Disnut

At least you got to spend some time together. I'm coming from the other end of experience, where I daydream about having the house to myself! :lol:

I love it when the girls are in school and I am home all by myself. I wonder what it will be like when they get older and move out altogether. Sometimes I long for those days to be here now. But I also love to be with the girls. Yesterday we had a good time. We went driving on the beach at sunset and it was beautiful.

PotteryGal

I love it when the girls are in school and I am home all by myself. I wonder what it will be like when they get older and move out altogether. Sometimes I long for those days to be here now. But I also love to be with the girls. Yesterday we had a good time. We went driving on the beach at sunset and it was beautiful.

God's the Master Painter, isn't He? :)

MommytoMJM

We will probably go on the 29th, the first full day we're there - I would imagine the 31st will be crammed full of people. Here's the plan (still tentative): Monday-Tuesday: Magic Kingdom, Wed. Epcot, Thurs - Studios, Friday Animal Kingdom.
BTW I just came across a great website that has a great Wendy costume - just bookmarked it for consideration.

Yeah, the actual night is madness for NSSHP...Maybe we'll luck out and we can go on the same day and spend a little time together (we plan on going at least a couple times....) Andrew has another shift bid before then, but we are going to bid for the same days off so we keep some continuity for MJ, we are also going to bid for him to start at 8 instead of 9.

Me too!!! Especially since MJ decided that she can't sleep unless she is in my bed, sigh.... *yawn*

God's the Master Painter, isn't He? :)

He sure is... I've been working on taking pics of sunsets and sunrises...I did a really pretty one at AK the other day, let me see if I can dig it up...

MommytoMJM

IMG_7205.JPG

Sunset of the skyline leaving AK a couple weeks ago.

MommytoMJM

No, it was really that orange, it was beautiful! Let me dig up a couple more for you....

Hmmmm, that was the only sunset one... I have moons, cloudys skies and ToT with storm clouds around it...but nomore sunrises or sunsets yet...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom