MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

maggiegrace1 said:
Good Morning All!!..

Krystyna..

I am so sorry that you are going through this..
I know exactly how you are feeling..:(

I have been through years and years of tests and fertility drugs and Miscarriages ..and the whole entire time..My Sisters each get pregnant and my friends all get pregnant and while you want to be happy it is so hard to be ..when they are getting what you want the most.

So I would smile and be happy and then come home and cry and yell and wonder why me?..What did I do wrong?..I was mad at God and the world.

But then Miracles DO happen..:D

Look at My avatar...:)

I went through heck and back to get her and then when I did get her..I still went through more..but I have her...

Good things come to those who wait ..and as everyone has always told me from the beginning of this whole thing...God only gives you what you can handle..So apparently God knows how strong you are and that you can and will get through this and I am sure it will all be fine..

Good things will happen for you I know they will..

Just have lots of Faith and never ever give up..Its so worth it to fight..even though you feel like sometimes it is easier to give up..

I am here for you and I love you..and I am praying for you..If you need anything or just to talk..let me know..:kiss:

Thank you! It's wonderful to know that I'm not alone. I'm trying to keep my chin up, and we're working on budgeting and trying to see if we can make this work.

I'm keeping the faith, and praying a lot. Hopefully everything will all work out. :)

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
It's just so frustrating... I'm trying not to be hurt. I know it was hard for her to tell me... Now the whole family dynamic will change again, and if we do manage to have a kid, it won't be anything special.. it'll just be the second one...

I'm just irrational, and tired, and stessed, and frustrrated that we can't afford things, and and and....

I'm sorry. I won't bring the thread down anymore...

I know I speak for ALL of us when I say, you talk about ANYTHING you need to here. We do't only love you when you are happy and chipper, we love you no matter what!:kiss:

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
I'm usually really good about dealing with things.. I was really starting to feel better over the weekend. Like we were moving in a positive direction. and now I get this news, and it's so hard to be happy when you're so jealous. I feel like all the work I did this weekend to make myself feel better, was all for naught and I'm back to square one again. I think I'm frustrated about that most of all.

Baby steps, it's all baby steps kiddo. Just let yourself be and feel, the only way to feel better is go get through it, like it or not.

MommytoMJM

maggiegrace1 said:
Good Morning All!!..

Krystyna..

I am so sorry that you are going through this..
I know exactly how you are feeling..:(

I have been through years and years of tests and fertility drugs and Miscarriages ..and the whole entire time..My Sisters each get pregnant and my friends all get pregnant and while you want to be happy it is so hard to be ..when they are getting what you want the most.

So I would smile and be happy and then come home and cry and yell and wonder why me?..What did I do wrong?..I was mad at God and the world.

But then Miracles DO happen..:D

Look at My avatar...:)

I went through heck and back to get her and then when I did get her..I still went through more..but I have her...

Good things come to those who wait ..and as everyone has always told me from the beginning of this whole thing...God only gives you what you can handle..So apparently God knows how strong you are and that you can and will get through this and I am sure it will all be fine..

Good things will happen for you I know they will..

Just have lots of Faith and never ever give up..Its so worth it to fight..even though you feel like sometimes it is easier to give up..

I am here for you and I love you..and I am praying for you..If you need anything or just to talk..let me know..:kiss:

That was beautiful Dana. Hi, btw

joanna71985

Good morning all. Bunny, just want to say that I'm praying for you. Hang in there- it will get better. Bonny- love the MJ and the duck story. Hello everyone else!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom