MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

joanna71985 said:
Good morning all. Bunny, just want to say that I'm praying for you. Hang in there- it will get better. Bonny- love the MJ and the duck story. Hello everyone else!:D

Hi! How did the punching in thing work out?

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks Joanna.

Hey, when are you going to come for a visit or at the very least meet us in the parks for an evening.

Hey Bonny. If you are planning on coming to the MK at all this week or next week, I could meet you in the park. I am working til 6:54 on Thursday (Friday I'm working late) and next week I'm working til 6:54 Tues-Sat. It's not set in stone yet, but I am working on a surprise. This would also take place on a Thursday.

joanna71985

DisneyBunny said:
oh good. what characters are you with these days?

I was in Norway with the Princesses on Sat. I am in Toontown today with all the characters, Adventureland tomorrow with the Robin Hood characters, Pooh's Playground Wed-Thurs with Pooh, Friday is Crystal Palace with the Pooh characters, and Saturday is the castle show. Next week is Adventureland, Pooh's Playground twice, and the Teacups twice (with the Tweedles). Whew!

DisneyBunny

joanna71985 said:
I was in Norway with the Princesses on Sat. I am in Toontown today with all the characters, Adventureland tomorrow with the Robin Hood characters, Pooh's Playground Wed-Thurs with Pooh, Friday is Crystal Palace with the Pooh characters, and Saturday is the castle show. Next week is Adventureland, Pooh's Playground twice, and the Teacups twice (with the Tweedles). Whew!

Wow! I'm jealous...Which would you say is your favorite?

Any rotten kids? And adorable ones?

MommytoMJM

joanna71985 said:
Hey Bonny. If you are planning on coming to the MK at all this week or next week, I could meet you in the park. I am working til 6:54 on Thursday (Friday I'm working late) and next week I'm working til 6:54 Tues-Sat. It's not set in stone yet, but I am working on a surprise. This would also take place on a Thursday.

This Thursday works for us to hang with you, we try to do MJ on Thu because Andrew doesn't have to go to work the next day and that is the park open the latest...Do you still have my cell?

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
This Thursday works for us to hang with you, we try to do MJ on Thu because Andrew doesn't have to go to work the next day and that is the park open the latest...Do you still have my cell?

Yes I do!:D

joanna71985

DisneyBunny said:
Wow! I'm jealous...Which would you say is your favorite?

Any rotten kids? And adorable ones?

Oh man. I love a lot of the locations I have worked. I quite enjoy the teacups. As for kids, hoo boy. Have I got stories for you! And yes Bonny, MJ is the cutest one of all.:kiss:

MommytoMJM

joanna71985 said:
Oh man. I love a lot of the locations I have worked. I quite enjoy the teacups. As for kids, hoo boy. Have I got stories for you! And yes Bonny, MJ is the cutest one of all.:kiss:

that was a joke!!!!

DisneyBunny

joanna71985 said:

I wanna hear stories the next time you come chat! I like stories...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom