MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

She's still really clingy, I am typing with my right arm being held onto... and everything she wants is asked for with a whine, grrrrr, sigh.

Mary came by this morning, she leaves in a couple of days, she brought MJ a smal Figment Plushie that is just adorable.

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
She's still really clingy, I am typing with my right arm being held onto... and everything she wants is asked for with a whine, grrrrr, sigh.

Mary came by this morning, she leaves in a couple of days, she brought MJ a smal Figment Plushie that is just adorable.

Awww... Marc and I loooove Figgie. Hope she gets home safely.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Hi - I'm taking a quick break - kids have been fed and the dishes are done....

You've earned a rest.
I'm back from the nursing home, and I just cut up some fresh fruit. . . a watermelon that is tasty but slightly mushy and a canteloupe that's got a great texture but no taste! :fork:

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
You've earned a rest.
I'm back from the nursing home, and I just cut up some fresh fruit. . . a watermelon that is tasty but slightly mushy and a canteloupe that's got a great texture but no taste! :fork:
sounds like a great combo - just close your eyes and pretend they're OK.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
sounds like a great combo - just close your eyes and pretend they're OK.

Fruit is so iffy.
A fresh banana stays fresh for about 10 minutes after I bring it home!
I've got some cherries in the fridge that are doing nicely. Hopefully, they'll keep for a bit.
George has a bowl of peaches on the dining room table that look pretty good. The last time he did that we woke up one morning to find that Joey had decided the peaches were her toys and we found them scattered all over the house! Still hoping I found them all! :lookaroun
I seem to be on a fruit rant. . . somebody stop me!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Hello....(trying to pry arm and lap free from under MJ...)

Have gotten nothing done today, MJ is cranky, sigh....

Hello to my favorite cranky princess and her mommy! :kiss:
The heat's getting to everyone, Bonny!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Fruit is so iffy.
A fresh banana stays fresh for about 10 minutes after I bring it home!
I've got some cherries in the fridge that are doing nicely. Hopefully, they'll keep for a bit.
George has a bowl of peaches on the dining room table that look pretty good. The last time he did that we woke up one morning to find that Joey had decided the peaches were her toys and we found them scattered all over the house! Still hoping I found them all! :lookaroun
I seem to be on a fruit rant. . . somebody stop me!
Thelma does that with onions! Then I find the peels all over the house....

MommytoMJM

Fruit here lasts about a day and a half, even in the fridge, veggies too, it stinks. I was so spoiled in CA, I lived in farm country, fresh everything...

MJ and I have runny noses, grrrrrr

We were supposed to go out to the parks this evening, but Andrew left the house with my chair in the van, so it isn't charged.......

MJ hasn't let me do a single thing on her website......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom