MJ's Family of Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
HomeofLove4Him said:
ha! I had no idea you were here Bonny. I had this link saved from awhile ago, and decided to start checking it out again. I've been at the "Vacation Homes/Living near Disney" forum all week LOL! :D :wave:
Hello! Bonny's not here at the moment, but she'll probably be popping in soon. I think they were going to MK tonight.

BTW, Welcome, I'm Betty.

Uponastar

HomeofLove4Him said:
ha! I had no idea you were here Bonny. I had this link saved from awhile ago, and decided to start checking it out again. I've been at the "Vacation Homes/Living near Disney" forum all week LOL! :D :wave:

Oops!
You kinda snuck by me! I was wondering who Betty was talking to! :lol:
Hi and welcome! :wave:

Uponastar

Guess I'm going to call it a night.
Luke, I guess I'll get your sig explanation tomorrow!
Good night everyone!

EDIT: Saw the explanation Luke! Thanks!

MommytoMJM

Uponastar said:
Kinda makes you wonder how they function outside the front door on their own, doesn't it?

They Don't.

On other topics, I too am a TV addict, but that is largely a function of being alone at night for almost 3 years.

Oh, and Andrew is hopeless too....

MommytoMJM

HomeofLove4Him said:

Hey Tasha! This is my home thread :) Nice to see you.:p :wave:

HomeofLove4Him

Thanks for the welcome Betty! Love your avatar! :)

Hey Bonny....I see I missed your last IM....grrr

Oh well, it was nothing really..... just me longing to go to Disney again lol. We sit here and listen on Live365 almost every night~but tonight I was brushing the girls' hair after a bath, and so we all just sang the song..... LOL We are so corny sometimes ;)

Disnut

Good morning to those who are up this morning.

Hope everyone slept good.

I kept dreaming of 2 trains 1 in front of me going one way and the other in back of me going the other direction. Then coming up on a wedding and a funeral processions. Weird

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom