MJ's Family of Friends

Pongo

Is your books really that bad or boring? I never really go into reading a whole lot.:eek:

I love reading, but Watt and Moby-D!ck are utterly excrutiating.

But I think I'm going to try and finish Watt. At least I know what I'm going to write my summer essay on. We're supposed to either a) compare two books, or b) write about something that was revealed to us by reading them. I'm choosing the latter and writing about how I expected One Hundred Years of Solitude to be terrible, but ended up loving it.

dandaman

We're going to my sister's friend's family's :)lookaroun) house. They've never been to WDW before, and they're going when we are, same rooms and ressies. :D

:wave:

JEDIsney

I'm trying for tickets three years from now. :lookaroun
:lol:

Awwww, I feel that way too on days I can't be here more....
Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels that way! ;)

Is it the shows birthday or Lucille Ball's birthday?
Lucille's. I love her, R.I.P.

Hi Jonah!!! So glad you are sticking around, have you registered at www.mjsspot.com yet, it is a small forum for info about her and her photo album with her Magical Moments soon to come.
Hi Bonny! Me too, I love it here. Thanks, I'll do it right now!

Disnut

I love reading, but Watt and Moby-D!ck are utterly excrutiating.

But I think I'm going to try and finish Watt. At least I know what I'm going to write my summer essay on. We're supposed to either a) compare two books, or b) write about something that was revealed to us by reading them. I'm choosing the latter and writing about how I expected One Hundred Years of Solitude to be terrible, but ended up loving it.

I think that sounds good. It is amazing that some books do surprize us.

Disnut

Okay I have two questions.

1) Was Frankie Avalon a mouseteer. I say no and my DH says yes.

2) Which movie came first Grease or Saturday Night Fever. We thought Greese.

I might need to turn off the computer storm coming though. Rain.:sohappy: :sohappy:

maggiegrace1

Okay I have two questions.

1) Was Frankie Avalon a mouseteer. I say no and my DH says yes.

2) Which movie came first Grease or Saturday Night Fever. We thought Greese.

I might need to turn off the computer storm coming though. Rain.:sohappy: :sohappy:
No he was not.....

Grease came first

Pongo

On the Travel Channel there's a show on about Cryptozoology and Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster and the Jersey Devil and all that garbage... and they claim animals such as the Okapi and the Giant Squid and the Megamouth shark as Cryptozoological successes, so therefore Bigfoot, etc. may be out there.

HOWEVER, what they don't realize is that Okapis and Bigfoot are WAY different. It's impossible for thre to be an APE in the PACIFIC NORTHWEST of NORTH AMERICA. I mean, seriously.

And a giant creature living in Loch Ness... yet we can't see its effect on the local ecology?

And a devil being birthed out of an everyday woman? I mean, if someone were to claim that happened today, people would have them institutionalized.

Not to mention the fact that the show said the Jersey Devil "may have eaten" all the other 12 children that the mother had before him, yet one of the "decendants" of the mom was on the show.

HELLO?! Where is the logic these days?

EDIT: AND they showed a bunch of Bigfoot footprint molds. But they were all different sizes. Can Bigfoot change the size of his foot?

Fantasmic!329

We are doing great...
She is getting big..I have a bunch of new pics of her in my magic album..:)
Glad she is doing so well!
Maggie must really be a fighter's name. A lady who works at my school has an MS daughter, named Maggie. Maggie probably wouldn't have made it, but has continued to do quite well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom