MJ's Family of Friends

Fantasmic!329

Freddy, you live in New Jersey, right? Do you believe in the Jersey Devil?
Yep, born and raised here.

I have never believed in the JD. We went on a class trip down to the Pine Barrens, to go to a Native American festival, and of course they told us the story of it. A lot of bull, if you ask me. :wave:

Pongo

Yep, born and raised here.

I have never believed in the JD. We went on a class trip down to the Pine Barrens, to go to a Native American festival, and of course they told us the story of it. A lot of bull, if you ask me. :wave:

GOOD. I'm glad we don't have to have that discussion :lol:

Another thing about Cryptozoologists: They make it sound like they're actually scientists when they're just a bunch of believers of old-wives tales. Seriosuly. We owe the Okapi and such to Systematics, the SCIENCE of finding and naming unkown species.

This gets me so worked up.

Connor002

It's impossible for thre to be an APE in the PACIFIC NORTHWEST of NORTH AMERICA.
No.
Sorry.
That's just written in ignorance.
It can happen.
Extremely unlikely, but still not "impossible."
At most: Improbable.
Luke said:
HELLO?! Where is the logic these days?
It went out the window a while ago.
Didn't you get the memo?
Luke said:
EDIT: AND they showed a bunch of Bigfoot footprint molds. But they were all different sizes. Can Bigfoot change the size of his foot?
Yes, actually. :lookaroun

Pongo

No.
Sorry.
That's just written in ignorance.
It can happen.
Extremely unlikely, but still not "impossible."
At most: Improbable.

Why are there no other native great apes in ANY of the New World? All other great apes around the world live in tropical regions. I am just unconvinced that and native ape in the Americas would settle in the Pacific Northwest. Especially when we have such an accomidating rain forest in Brazil. It just makes NO sense.

Connor002

Why are there no other native great apes in ANY of the New World? All other great apes around the world live in tropical regions. I am just unconvinced that and native ape in the Americas would settle in the Pacific Northwest. Especially when we have such an accomidating rain forest in Brazil. It just makes NO sense.
It didn't say it made sense.
I'm just open to the posiblity that there could be an ape living there by freak occurance. :lookaroun

Pongo

It didn't say it made sense.
I'm just open to the posiblity that there could be an ape living there by freak occurance. :lookaroun

Oh. Okay :lol:

I'll just never believe it. I mean, Occam's Razor. Is it more likely that there's an ape living there, against any previous laws that nature set down; or that a bunch of people are making it up or mistaking the identity of a bear?

I choose the latter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom