MJ's Family of Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
Got to go too. We're taking my aunt out to lunch for her birthday, then off to my nephew's condo in CT. Have a good day all! :wave:

dandaman

It currently airs at 11:30 p.m. ET and PT on the Comedy Network and at 12:35 a.m. local time on CTV.

:lookaroun

That's too late for me. :lookaroun

I usually catch the rerun of last night's Tonight Show at 10:00 and go to bed. :lol:

I could have sworn the Daily Show/Colbert was on the CN around noon.

MommytoMJM

Wow, I always miss the fun stuff going on here.

Instead of going out for the day, I really think that I should stay home and sit on the computer instead. That way, I won't miss this.

And now that I'm finally here, everybody else is gone. Bad timing, huh? But that's my fault, it's late.

Awwww, I feel that way too on days I can't be here more....

Made it through August 5 -- another 364 days till it rolls around again.

Let's hope August 6 goes waaaay better. My day is packed to the gills with activities. None of them really interesting, however--just work.

Hey there! Hope today is great for you!

Good morning everyone! It was a good night's rest.

Hurrah!

I would just like to take this moment to say that I love Reese Witherspoon. A lot

And now I must go to the grocery store with my mom.

Talk to you all later

Okay...and on a side note, was my explanation of i correct?

You're mean.
Dot said yes.

You know you love us.

I have simply no idea what I've done.

I am mean, moms aren't scared of being called that. Too bad, bet I can get a vote called. I may love you... you'll never know. No idea...right...:rolleyes:

Just a note to all: I'm up before 12.
Amazing, isn't it?

:zipit: :zipit:

Happy Birthday Lucy!

T025992A.jsm

Is it the shows birthday or Lucille Ball's birthday?

Good Morning Guys....

How are you all doing?
Just want to share..This is Maggie on her ball that she works with in therapy..Kinda cute is she not..

Adorable! I remember when MJ was that age.

Thanks..

She is getting so big!!!

She will be 1 in 2 weeks...

It goes by so fast...

It SURE does! It seems like just yesterday we adopted MJ

I know...

I think I may lock her up though until she is 40....

I know the feeling....although Since MJ will most likely never leave home I will probably won't have to deal with that whole separating thing. I guess that will bring it whole own set of problems...

My brother is going to a taping of The Colbert Report on Wednesday.

Hi Jonah!!! So glad you are sticking around, have you registered at www.mjsspot.com yet, it is a small forum for info about her and her photo album with her Magical Moments soon to come.

Okay! All caught up!

(smilies in quoted posts removed because of the ten smilie rule)

joanna71985

Hey everyone. Just trying to catch up. I am mad right now because the work scheduling system is down. I like to know what my schedule is, and it should have been up yesterday.:mad: Anyway, I'm doing pretty good today. I officially have a star and am the Lion King at MJs Spot!:sohappy: Woohoo. Well, I'm going to go now, but will be back on later.:wave:

Pongo

Oy, Watt almost beat me to smithereens. What a stupid book. I just read about 30 pages that consisted ENTIRELY of one man's monologue about nothing.

Criminey.

I need to play some RCT :lookaroun

I hope everyone else is doing good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom