MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

I'm upset My neighbor is out side playing a guitar very loud and it I think it is supposed it be hard rock or whatever they call it nowadays. We can hear it over our window units. Our ears.:mad: No sleep until they stop.

How rude!
There are laws. . .
If it keeps up, call the police.

Uponastar

I guess 10 is reasonable. I wouldn't let it go past that.

Gonna go now!
Good night Susan! :wave: :kiss:

Good night lurkers! :wave: ;)

MommytoMJM

I was named after my dad (Frederick.)

No relation to Flinstone or Rogers. :lookaroun

I'm not related to Bonnie Franklin (although my maiden name is Bonny Franklin) :lookaroun

It's been a rough couple of weeks around here to say the least.

It sure has, hugs for you.

It's okay. Just putting up with my grousing now and then is enough. :)

Of course we will.

What nice pictures, Nibs!

They are gorgeous Nibblies.

Stopping in to say hi to Bonny and MJ before I head off to get some sleep. Have to be up at 4AM tomorrow to get ready for my debut as a radio traffic reporter. :sohappy:

Hey there! Good luck!!!

Only here for a minute or two....

Is anyone else having trouble getting onto MJ's Spot? It won't even let me on the site.

:( I think I am going to have to come up with a solution for that.... :hammer:

joanna71985

Good morning all. It is way too early to be awake.:snore: I have to catch the 7:00 bus in order to go to work (I miss my car:(). I am working at the castle show today. Hopefully I wake up soon, because I'm working 11 hours today. Also, yesterday at Crystal Palace was not too bad (although I don't think I would want to keep on working there). Well, have a good day everyone.

lunalovegoddess

*does the Snoopy dance*

Number_6 is about to be on the radio...
104.1 FM Orlando

He's going to be on a few other stations in the Gulf Coast, Brevard, and Orlando area... I'm so psyched!

I also had difficulty accessing MJ's Spot today. When it's up and running I'll be passing on any information about disabilities at WDW to my friend on livejournal. The only problem seems to be that she is seldom on AIM when I am... oh well. :rolleyes:

For the time being, though, I think I touched upon the basics. She had been worried that cast members would complain about her getting in and out of her wheelchair for rides... I set her straight. :D

lunalovegoddess

Morning, sweetie.

Well, he was on the air a moment ago. Pretty short broadcast, but that's cool. I'm just so psyched for him. This is what he's wanted for a long time.

As far as employment for me goes, I was lucky the other night to receive an application from the crossing guard. The sherriff's office is short 120 crossing guards this year, so I most likely would get hired to work around the corner from me near our kids' school. This would be great. I'm also looking into the audio/visual media department at their school because they do a broadcast segment at the beginning and end of school. Any experience I can get would be welcome. So far, I've only recorded two commercials which played during the SuperBowl... only problem: not many people in my area were listening to the radio because, well, watching the Patriots win the SuperBowl.:rolleyes:

Uponastar

Morning, sweetie.

Well, he was on the air a moment ago. Pretty short broadcast, but that's cool. I'm just so psyched for him. This is what he's wanted for a long time.

As far as employment for me goes, I was lucky the other night to receive an application from the crossing guard. The sherriff's office is short 120 crossing guards this year, so I most likely would get hired to work around the corner from me near our kids' school. This would be great. I'm also looking into the audio/visual media department at their school because they do a broadcast segment at the beginning and end of school. Any experience I can get would be welcome. So far, I've only recorded two commercials which played during the SuperBowl... only problem: not many people in my area were listening to the radio because, well, watching the Patriots win the SuperBowl.:rolleyes:

Glad to hear Number_6 is off to a good start in his new job!
Good luck to you with your new job opportunity!

Fantasmic!329

Morning Dot and Brenda!! (And anyone else!)

Brenda, don't know if I ever introduced my self. :lol: I'm Freddy.

Two of my mom's cousins are coming today, so I probably won't be around much. I'll probably have to go to the beach! :eek: (I live two blocks from the beach, and have yet to go up (other than my walks) just to "go" this summer.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom