MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Oh Nibblies! :cry:
The pics are gorgeous!
And What's-His-Face is. . .Wow! :eek:
And you are beautiful!

I love the pictures of the walk on the beach!
You're the tiniest! :)

nibblesandbits

Oh Nibblies! :cry:
The pics are gorgeous!
And What's-His-Face is. . .Wow! :eek:
And you are beautiful!

I love the pictures of the walk on the beach!
You're the tiniest! :)
Thank you!!!

(Does that mean what's his face is good looking or really ugly? :lookaroun)

I am the smallest of my friends though...in more ways than one. :lookaroun It also makes me look shorter because I'm standing between two very tall men! :lol:

nibblesandbits

Of course!
You can't let him get too full of himself! :lol:
exactly!!!

Well, I've gotta go home to my hubby now! He's probably expecting me as I've been off work for an hour almost and still at work...I don't know how much I'll be online on the weekends anymore at least for a while because we don't have computer access hooked up at the apartment yet. But I think I'm going to come home tomorrow to do some stuff, so I'll be around this weekend at least.

I'll talk to you all later! Love ya! :kiss:

Uponastar

exactly!!!

Well, I've gotta go home to my hubby now! He's probably expecting me as I've been off work for an hour almost and still at work...I don't know how much I'll be online on the weekends anymore at least for a while because we don't have computer access hooked up at the apartment yet. But I think I'm going to come home tomorrow to do some stuff, so I'll be around this weekend at least.

I'll talk to you all later! Love ya! :kiss:

Love you Nibblies! :kiss:
So nice to have you "home" with us!
Have a nice evening! :wave:

Number_6

Stopping in to say hi to Bonny and MJ before I head off to get some sleep. Have to be up at 4AM tomorrow to get ready for my debut as a radio traffic reporter. :sohappy:

Disnut

I'm upset My neighbor is out side playing a guitar very loud and it I think it is supposed it be hard rock or whatever they call it nowadays. We can hear it over our window units. Our ears.:mad: No sleep until they stop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom