MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
What cruise line did you travel on?

Royal Caribbean. I love cruising just as much as I love Disney. Our ship was one of those "mega liners" with the rock wall, and the ice skating rink. It was lots of fun :D

Pongo

DisneyBunny said:
Royal Caribbean. I love cruising just as much as I love Disney. Our ship was one of those "mega liners" with the rock wall, and the ice skating rink. It was lots of fun :D

Sounds like it was a barrel of fun.

I've never been on a cruise (yet I live 20 minutes from Cape Canaveral :rolleyes: ). If I had to choose, a Royal Caribbean Alaskan cruise would be my second pick.

Behind a Disney cruise, of course ;)

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
Sounds like it was a barrel of fun.

I've never been on a cruise (yet I live 20 minutes from Cape Canaveral :rolleyes: ). If I had to choose, a Royal Caribbean Alaskan cruise would be my second pick.

Behind a Disney cruise, of course ;)

I would have loved to go on a Disney cruise.. but they're sooooo expensive. I guess it's a supply/demand thing. With only 2 ships there are fewer cabins to go around.

You should try it at least once! At least the 2 or 3 night ones. We love the food. :slurp: You're treated like royalty in the dining room.. and can we say all you can eat lobster? :lookaroun (my personal best is 5 tails in one service. plus an appetizer and dessert)

Pongo

DisneyBunny said:
I would have loved to go on a Disney cruise.. but they're sooooo expensive. I guess it's a supply/demand thing. With only 2 ships there are fewer cabins to go around.

You should try it at least once! At least the 2 or 3 night ones. We love the food. :slurp: You're treated like royalty in the dining room.. and can we say all you can eat lobster? :lookaroun (my personal best is 5 tails in one service. plus an appetizer and dessert)

I'm not much a seafood eater :hurl:

But five lobster tails?! :eek:

That's gotta be some kind of record.

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:

With the HCOE cruises, better make that one ship. :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Pongo said:
I'm not much a seafood eater :hurl:

But five lobster tails?! :eek:

That's gotta be some kind of record.

They've got all you can eat steak too! Or chicken, or pork, or turkey... you can just ask for more and more... but it's so good, and beautifully presented.

And 5 is nothing. One of the guys at the table next to us packed away 8! (of course he was pushing 300 pounds..:lookaroun

DisneyBunny

dandaman said:
With the HCOE cruises, better make that one ship. :lookaroun

That's right. It would be great to try one out, but I can't justify the cost. I could almost go on two cruises on RC or Holland America for the price of one with the mouse.

Pongo

DisneyBunny said:
They've got all you can eat steak too! Or chicken, or pork, or turkey... you can just ask for more and more... but it's so good, and beautifully presented.

MMMM... food...

Bunny said:
And 5 is nothing. One of the guys at the table next to us packed away 8! (of course he was pushing 300 pounds..:lookaroun

Yikes :eek:

I'd be hurling at 1 :lookaroun

Pongo

DisneyBunny said:
Oh yes... and don't forget the desserts... :slurp: It was Marc's goal to gain a pound a day on our honeymoon! He almost made it, too.

:lol:

Well, at least he has goals :lookaroun :lol:

Fantasmic!329

dandaman said:
East-ish. Looks to be an east-southeast direction. The cell that produced the rotation should bypass you out to the ocean.

However, another round of intense rain should hit in the next 10-15 minutes. :wave:
Remember our titles a while ago?

Here's yours:

Sir Daniel the Resident Meterologist

;)

dandaman

Fantasmic!329 said:
Remember our titles a while ago?

Here's yours:

Sir Daniel the Resident Meterologist

;)

I'm so honored... but I thought that title was held by Corrus. :lol:

Welcome, Bob :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom