MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
Good Morning guys! :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day... Luv y'all bunches!!! :)

(p.s.... anyone else missing Connor? it's been too sane around here these last couple days... - Hope you're having fun Connor - whatever you're doing! :))

Me, me! I miss Connor!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
OH OH OH!!!

I almost forgot the biggest news of the day yesterday!

MJ is an honorary Custodial CM...and loves showkeeping...she has been given her own pickle picker (painted with tiger stripes!) and now she has her very own PAN AND BROOM!!!!! She is so excited, she just loves it, I'm going to decorate it with Silver Marker and stickers :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
She's okay, she played with her broom and pan for a while, looked at CARS stuff online with daddy while I went to the neurologists office. My sciatica is acting up so I am in a lot of pain...Now she wants to color...

We got home last night and our toilet in our front bathroom had cracked and our whole bathroom was flooded and there is nothing they can do about it until tomorrow, sigh....

I'm going to work on her website a bit today

figmentmom

MommytoMJM said:
you get one and then no more until you check the thread,then once you check the thread you get another one....it's weird

Well, if they sent us e-mails for every response to every thread, my Inbox would be flooded! :lol:

Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day. :wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hiya Mary!

Okay everyone, keep me out of the thread about awful things you've seen at WDW....

I'm ready to have it out with some people....

maggiegrace1

I know how you feel Bonny.. I had to say my goodbye to a thread yesterday before I would get suspended or something... The things people say..i understand everyone has a right to their own opinion ..but come on...I think he was just trying to raise his post count..

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hi everyone....

I'm worried about MJ...she's sleeping.....she never sleeps unless I give her meds to do so, All I gave her today was a little tylenol for a low grade fever....she shouldn't be asleep....

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
No, it's isn't just being tired...she never naps normally after a day at WDW...

As far as that thread, if anyone ever threw an elbow because MJ accidentally ran into them, there'd be heck to pay....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom