MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I've been reading the thread...I should stop...I am sure that when people see MJ misbehave they think she is a brat and I am a bad parent.....

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
I've been reading the thread...I should stop...I am sure that when people see MJ misbehave they think she is a brat and I am a bad parent.....

Stop reading that thread!!!!!
Those people are idiots. And idiots' opinions don't count!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:

Okay.
I wanted to say it just right, especially after my "personal revelation" this past week.
Here goes:

Dear MJ,

When I first read about you in your mommy’s thread in WDWMAGIC, my first thought was “Poor little girl, I feel so sorry for her”. It’s been almost nine months since my first glimpse into your life and guess what? I don’t feel sorry for you anymore. Because in these past nine months, as I’ve come to know more and more about you, I learned that your life has a purpose. I’ve discovered that you - amazing, little you - have created a circle of love around you that grows and grows and makes every person who is a part of it stronger and kinder.
I’m so proud to be a part of your “Circle”. I know I have become stronger and kinder as a result of knowing you. And I have learned a most important fact: That being a person who makes a difference in this world has little to do with what we are physically and everything to do with who we are deep inside.
Thank you, Princess M, for lessons learned and love shared.
May the circle continue to grow.

Love,
Dot

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom