MJ-Palooza!

barnum42

Just bouncing in after getting back home - the GF, Bramble and I had a nice weekend in a caravan on the Welsh coast. Cliff walk, Sunday roast by the sea, fish n chips and a nice sunset. Today got rained off a bit, but a great weekend non the less

jesserin

Hey guys... it's been a long day and we're still party'n... grr... i'm cramping and a little nautious - i sure hope i'm not pregnant...

hope y'all had a good day too! :)

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
WHAT!! jess are you serious....thats crazy...:)

well - it's possible but unlikely - although the way i feel right now is exactly how i felt the first month i was pregs... grr... i'm not late or anything but i wasn't last time either - i knew before i was ever late... *sigh* we'll see... Jay noticed how i was feeling earlier and mentioned it - i hope he's wrong - i wasn't wanting to get pregs again until this fall... after our move and after summer's over and mostly after Lizzy starts walking... lol...

talkinghands

Bonny this is the first year in a long time that I have not gone for Gay Day. Have a great time. Heads up that they may have interpreting for some of the stuff including the parade.
So who is favorite interpreter right now. Kevin or Eli. They are both awesome with MJ. Glad you had fun.
My cold is absolutely miserable and has gone to my intestinal track. I hope I am over it before I come to see you guys. Should be at least at the tail end. Have to get an appointment with the doctor this week for blood tests and to get meds. I am out of one of my blood pressure meds so I know that is up.

Uponastar

jesserin said:
Hey sweetie! :) I'm getting ready to head home so i'll be gone for a little while but i'll catch back up with y'all later... ;) LOL!

I'll be here for a little bit.
I'm water-logged, sunburned and exhausted. . .
but I missed you guys!

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
Ok did not do much..a lil shopping and reading dumb threads by dumb people...glad you had fun:)

Stop reading dumb threads! :lol:
You're not going to change dumb people, and you only get yourself upset.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Hiya Dot!
We did nothing all day. I'm woried about MJ, she napped without drugs....
Did you see the posts about yesterday?

Hi Bonny!
Yes, I saw the posts. Glad you guys had a good day. I was thinking about you and wondering how you were managing.

Hey! I have my letter to MJ.
Want to see it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom