MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Not yet. I'm about halfway through.

It's not quite as riveting as TDVC, but I think the story is better.

That's exactly what I've heard about it!
I'll have to pick it up on my next trip to the bookstore.
If only I had the time to read all the books on my list!!!!!

Uponastar

The Barnes & Noble that we go to is one of my favorite places on earth.
But sometimes I'll walk in there and actually get a bit depressed because I want to read everything!
I can't stand the thought that there is a book somewhere in that store that I would absolutely love, but I might never know it.
I'm a little crazy when it comes to books, I know, but I've loved to read ever since I learned how!

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
But sometimes I'll walk in there and actually get a bit depressed because I want to read everything!
I can't stand the thought that there is a book somewhere in that store that I would absolutely love, but I might never know it.
I'm a little crazy when it comes to books, I know, but I've loved to read ever since I learned how!
If only I had the time to read... *sighs*

Homework is such a pain!

Pongo

Uponastar said:

I know that feeling!

It even pains me to go into libraries when I don't have a specific book in mind. I know there's another book out there that I'll love, but I just don't have the patience to look for it in all those shelves.

Usually I still to the new books when that happens.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
I know that feeling!

It even pains me to go into libraries when I don't have a specific book in mind. I know there's another book out there that I'll love, but I just don't have the patience to look for it in all those shelves.

Usually I still to the new books when that happens.

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!
It's so amazing that you get what I'm saying!!!!
Libraries and bookstores can be so frustrating because I know, that no matter what book I leave with, I'm leaving something equally good or better behind!

:lookaroun

Non-readers: We're not crazy, honestly we're not.

Uponastar

I'm going now, kiddies!
Talk to you tomorrow!

Bonny, hope you're having a great day!
I'll post my letter to MJ when you're here.

Good night, everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom