MJ-Palooza!

Nemo14

Well, time to get going I suppose. Cookouts tomorrow and Monday, so I'm not sure how much I'll be around. try not to run up too many pages here! :lol:

Have a good night all! :wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Here's what Dana wrote:

Where do I begin..
A few months ago I wandered into MJ's life.She may not know it though.
I met her wondeful mommy on WDWMagic.Through her Mommy I have come to know and love this little angel.
From reading all about her and from the pictures and the storys,I hear from her mommy...How can you not fall in love with Miss MJ.
She has been through so,so much and she has come so far.I have a little girl who has been through a lot herself..and still has a lot to go through,but Mj has given me hope and has let me know that if she can go through all that she has and still does,then My Maggie will make it with no problem at all.
MJ touches the hearts of people eveywhere she goes,and sprinkles her pixie dust on all.One look at that smile and those big,beautiful eyes and you melt.
She is an amazing little girl and I have never even met her,thats how special she is,The fact that she has made me fall in love with her without even meeting her is proof to how amazing she is.
I wish that everyone could have the chance to have MJ in their lives..whether for a lifetime,a year,a day or even a few seconds..because you will never be the same.
Andrew and Bonny are very lucky to have this 'princess"in their lives and MJ is just as lucky to have them as her parents,They have done a remarkable job in raising this precious little girl...If I can be as good as a mommy as Bonny is, then Maggie will be very lucky.
With all that Bonny goes through herself.. she still puts Mj and her needs first and I am in awe of her. So,not only has MJ touched my life but so has Bonny and I am so proud to call her my friend.
Cant wait to meet you in December so I can Hug you all in person..Love you,Dana

Disnut

Uponastar said:
There's a feather in your cap! :)

This reminds me of a man who was visiting a resident of the nursing home in which my mom lives. He was having lunch at the same table as my mom and I. Quiche was on the menu, and when the waitress came to take our orders he asked "What's a quicky?" :eek:
(The man happened to be Canadian, by the way) :lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
Here's what Dana wrote:

Where do I begin..
I met her wondeful mommy on WDWMagic.Through her Mommy I have come to know and love this little angel.
From reading all about her and from the pictures and the storys,I hear from her mommy...How can you not fall in love with Miss MJ.
She has been through so,so much and she has come so far.I have a little girl who has been through a lot herself..and still has a lot to go through,but Mj has given me hope and has let me know that if she can go through all that she has and still does,then My Maggie will make it with no problem at all.
MJ touches the hearts of people eveywhere she goes,and sprinkles her pixie dust on all.One look at that smile and those big,beautiful eyes and you melt.
She is an amazing little girl and I have never even met her,thats how special she is,The fact that she has made me fall in love with her without even meeting her is proof to how amazing she is.
I wish that everyone could have the chance to have MJ in their lives..whether for a lifetime,a year,a day or even a few seconds..because you will never be the same.
Andrew and Bonny are very lucky to have this 'princess"in their lives and MJ is just as lucky to have them as her parents,They have done a remarkable job in raising this precious little girl...If I can be as good as a mommy as Bonny is, then Maggie will be very lucky.
With all that Bonny goes through herself.. she still puts Mj and her needs first and I am in awe of her. So,not only has MJ touched my life but so has Bonny and I am so proud to call her my friend.

Too bad Betty left. I need those Kleenex again. :lol:

dandaman

Uponastar said:
There's a feather in your cap! :)

This reminds me of a man who was visiting a resident of the nursing home in which my mom lives. He was having lunch at the same table as my mom and I. Quiche was on the menu, and when the waitress came to take our orders he asked "What's a quicky?" :eek:
(The man happened to be Canadian, by the way) :lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Here's what Dana wrote:

Where do I begin..
wow.... that was beautiful dana! :)

*pass the kleenex please*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom