MJ-Palooza!

Fantasmic!329

Disnut said:
Thanks for showing this. I was just telling my DDs that we (during the summer) we are going to do one hr. of exercising a day to get into shape and then you do this :zipit: now what am I to do.:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have the same problem. The Chipwiches are so good, and exercising isn't exactly as delicious. :lookaroun

maggiegrace1

Disnut said:
Thanks for showing this. I was just telling my DDs that we (during the summer) we are going to do one hr. of exercising a day to get into shape and then you do this :zipit: now what am I to do.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eat them while you exercise...:lookaroun

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
...just popping in to vent...

So what's wrong with this picture?
I'm here at work, the kids' father took them all to a battle-of-the-bands that my DS and his band is in. I, the proud mother of a band member, is here cleaning a house that is not mine, cleaning up messes made by kids who I'm not allowed to "correct" and who have no earthly chores to do, on an otherwise beautiful day.

...end of rant, back to work :mad:

Wow, Betty!
Sounds like "Dad" could use some pointers on how to raise children.
Sorry you had a bad day.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Disnut said:

How do you think I feel? He showed this and with the shape my teeth are in I can't even consider biting into that.....

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
How do you think I feel? He showed this and with the shape my teeth are in I can't even consider biting into that.....

sorry I didn't think. :eek:

I deep gaining weight lately because of the stress. I had lost about 60 pounds in about 4 yrs. now they are coming back on me.:cry:

Did you ever find out anymore info from your dentist or someone elses?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Danny's back? I missed that....

Susan, haven't heard anything back from my dentist, they must not really want to get anything worked out.... I did get a lovely letter about how important I am as a client :rollseyes

I am waiting to see if I get approved for Share of cost medicaid, if I do perhaps we'll come up with a solution there....

Oh....and I woke up this morning to one of my teeth being absorbed by my swelling gums...sigh....

Uponastar

Disnut said:
ice cream with choc syrup and sprinkles and cherries on top. yum yum

ice cream. (flavors optional)
hot fudge.
maybe some peanut butter.
whipped cream.
sprinkles.
cherry on top.

Susan, if you're not going to eat your whipped cream, can I have it?

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Oh yes!
Especially . . .
Chocolate ice cream! :D

Feeling better, Betty?
We didn't have chocolate ice cream in the house, so I had to settle for brownies, but it really did make me feel much better.

Disnut

Uponastar said:
ice cream. (flavors optional)
hot fudge.
maybe some peanut butter.
whipped cream.
sprinkles.
cherry on top.

Susan, if you're not going to eat your whipped cream, can I have it?

Sure I don't like whipped cream on my ice cream. That goes on pumpkin pie.:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom