MJ-Palooza!

dandaman

Keep in mind that sometimes "Tiny" is a really tall person's nickname... :lookaroun

How's everyone else doing? (I'm fine, by the way. Had Olive Garden breadsticks and spaghetti for dinner. :slurp: )

maggiegrace1

dandaman said:
Keep in mind that sometimes "Tiny" is a really tall person's nickname... :lookaroun

How's everyone else doing? (I'm fine, by the way. Had Olive Garden breadsticks and spaghetti for dinner. :slurp: )

Im great... That sounds yummy...

Uponastar

dandaman said:

I prefer "Stretch". :lookaroun

dandaman said:

I'm good.
I was concerned when we didn't hear from you after the storm.

Olive Garden, yum!
Any leftovers?

Nemo14

BTW Bonny, I'm not sure if I mentioned it during my earlier rants, and frankly I'm too tired to look back, but I really love your web page ideas. You're so talented!:)

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Olive Garden, yum!
Any leftovers?

Ha, if you only knew... :lol:

We had lots of fun packing at least 5 boxes full of leftovers at the table. I can't really describe how funny it was... :rolleyes:

Nemo14

dandaman said:
Ha, if you only knew... :lol:

We had lots of fun packing at least 5 boxes full of leftovers at the table. I can't really describe how funny it was... :rolleyes:
hmmm 5 boxes - sounds like enough for all of us. Thanks Dan!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom