MJ-Palooza!

maggiegrace1

Hey Jess. I played that song over and over again while I was pregnant with Maggie.. when I was on bedrest and I did not think she would make it.....cried every time..

jesserin

dandaman said:
Ha, if you only knew... :lol:

We had lots of fun packing at least 5 boxes full of leftovers at the table. I can't really describe how funny it was... :rolleyes:

*dibs on the alfredo* - but it has to be I-alfredo - b/c the real thing always makes me sick even though i love it ;) LOL!

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
Hey Jess. I played that song over and over again while I was pregnant with Maggie.. when I was on bedrest and I did not think she would make it.....cried every time..

aww... well now you can listen to it with a different sense... now you have both of your future's to look forward to... how exciting... speaking of which... how's Maggie's physical therapy going?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
BTW Bonny, I'm not sure if I mentioned it during my earlier rants, and frankly I'm too tired to look back, but I really love your web page ideas. You're so talented!:)

Thank you, the graphics are my mom's, the web site design is mine...It's a joint effort!

maggiegrace1

jesserin said:
aww... well now you can listen to it with a different sense... now you have both of your future's to look forward to... how exciting... speaking of which... how's Maggie's physical therapy going?

She is doing great.. She is passing things back and forth between her hands ..and she will pick things up and grab at her toys,,working on her reaching out to grab..like for us...:)

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
She is doing great.. She is passing things back and forth between her hands ..and she will pick things up and grab at her toys,,working on her reaching out to grab..like for us...:)

YAY!!! That is great! How fun! (the only bad part of that is when she starts grabbing your hair - and pulling... hard.) ;) But it's all part of learning i guess... That's such great progress Dana!

:sohappy: Go Maggie! :kiss:

talkinghands

HI everyone. Slept most of my first day off then we took dear daughter #1 to Chicken Kitchen for dinner. Rosie is coming over in a while to stay with us while the girls go to a concert. Better hurry up cuz I want to put her down for bed fairly early.
Waiting for 2 packages to arrive. My cell phone replacement and some accessories for the cell phone. Cell phone should arrive on Wednesday and the accessories are her in Miami but won't be delivered until Tuesday. That sucks. Oh then 24 hours to charge the cell phone before I can use it.
Did find that I can go to the website and check my email. Had a bunch that had to be deleted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom