Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
Like come here with us!

:D :D :D

Which reminds me... tomorrow I'll be going to a friend's club that he set up with my Bio teacher, based on "Whose Line is it anyway?" I'm not sure what it'll be like, but I guess I'm going to try it. :lookaroun

Sounds fun Connor...I've never seen that show though, so it may not be...:veryconfu

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Like come here with us!

What's more fun than that! :sohappy:

Connor002 said:
Which reminds me... tomorrow I'll be going to a friend's club that he set up with my Bio teacher, based on "Whose Line is it anyway?" I'm not sure what it'll be like, but I guess I'm going to try it. :lookaroun

That should be big fun!
"Whose Line" is a great show!
Are you going to do improv?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
:D I'm cheered, it is just so sad.... One thing I have never been able to reconcile in my mind is that whole bad things happening to good people... sigh...

Uponastar

Gonna go now!
Good night Bonny, be happy please! :wave:
You are much loved so you are much blessed!
Good night Connor Sweetie! :wave:
Have fun tomorrow! :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
maggiegrace1 said:
Thank you my daughter maggie she was born 3 and a half mon early and weighed 15 ounces.... she is 7 months now and 9 lbs

That is great! Kids are sure amazing! Are you loving being a mom?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
MJ does too... is Maggie's a g-tube or NG? MJ has been on one since she was 15 months old (she just turned 5) we adopted her at birth, she has a whole passel of problems, but I wouldn't trade her for the world...Feel free to talk, vent, juggle or whatever in here, we love newcomers! This started out as a thread where I updated about MJ and blossomed into a great group of friends. MJ has her own blog that has her birth story, medical updates and WDW Magical Moments on it,the link is in my signature...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom