Mj 2.0!

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
Hi Luke, Hi Joanna :cry: watching EHME....sigh, such a sap...

I love that show! Was the one you were just watching about the dad who was very sick during the building of the house, and the aunt is coming to help take care of his kids? I almost cried during that one.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
I love that show! Was the one you were just watching about the dad who was very sick during the building of the house, and the aunt is coming to help take care of his kids? I almost cried during that one.

Yep, that is the one.....I still have to watch the one from Thursday night with the Katrina victims, but I have done quite enough crying, so I switched to L&O for a bit...

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
Yep! The Amazing Race, House, L&O:SVU, The Unit, Boston Legal...and taping some other stuff...a show on cannibalism, some L&O repeats....

and tomorrow I get to go to the Library... ALONE!!!!
Tomorrow I get to get kicked again. :) Teaching, of course. I need to be faster. One minute this kid is showing me the signs for the letters and the next she kicks me. We are working on opposites today was in and tmw out. Then up and down and under and on.
At least Thursday is the field trip and Friday they are having the opera of the Pied Piper at school. Somewhat of a break.
Watching LO on Satellite. Time to flip around soon and see what is on the other channels

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
talkinghands said:
Tomorrow I get to get kicked again. :) Teaching, of course. I need to be faster. One minute this kid is showing me the signs for the letters and the next she kicks me. We are working on opposites today was in and tmw out. Then up and down and under and on.
At least Thursday is the field trip and Friday they are having the opera of the Pied Piper at school. Somewhat of a break.
Watching LO on Satellite. Time to flip around soon and see what is on the other channels

She sounds so much like MJ Mom....

talkinghands

Fantasmic!329 said:
Sorry Lisa, but that made me laugh. :lol:
Actually it makes me laugh too. She is a character and so much like MJ it amazes me. She constantly trys to steal my scrunchies right out of my hair. She loves me to pull her hair into a small pony tail.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
talkinghands said:
Actually it makes me laugh too. She is a character and so much like MJ it amazes me. She constantly trys to steal my scrunchies right out of my hair. She loves me to pull her hair into a small pony tail.

Speaking of hair Mom!!! MJ wore her hair in pigtails for the majority of the day Sunday, just amazed!!!!

She does sound like MJ, playing one minute, hitting the next, but not to be mean... just because she doesn't understand...

maggiegrace1

she has a mickey g tube and thanks.... connor no one said you had to talk to me.. that was rude and you are a Disney fan..hmmmm are you always that rude to newcomers?

Nemo14

maggiegrace1 said:
she has a mickey g tube and thanks.... connor no one said you had to talk to me.. that was rude and you are a Disney fan..hmmmm are you always that rude to newcomers?
Connor is,well, Connor. He's one of our more colorful members here, and you'll learn to love him too - or,as he would say, "else".

BTW, Welcome - your baby is soooooo cute!

barnum42

maggiegrace1 said:
connor no one said you had to talk to me.. that was rude and you are a Disney fan..hmmmm are you always that rude to newcomers?
You'll find he's not a bad sort. I think he was just trying too hard for the laugh.

Nemo14

That's good - I mean that you're feeling better, not the sleeping George part, although I guess that can be good too! :lol:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
That's good - I mean that you're feeling better, not the sleeping George part, although I guess that can be good too! :lol:

You bet it is.
Nothing like me, my cup of coffee and my computer - alone.
Before the morning round of "Where are my socks?" and "I can't find my glasses!".

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
You bet it is.
Nothing like me, my cup of coffee and my computer - alone.
Before the morning round of "Where are my socks?" and "I can't find my glasses!".
I hear you about that! Not only do I get that from dave, but my boss is the same way - if I had a nickel for every time I've heard "Have you seen my keys?" from him, I'd be spending a lot more time at WDW!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I hear you about that! Not only do I get that from dave, but my boss is the same way - if I had a nickel for every time I've heard "Have you seen my keys?" from him, I'd be spending a lot more time at WDW!

I don't know how you handle two of them!
One is definitely more than enough for me! :lol:
The search for the keys is an at least once a day event around here.
Mine are always on the hook.
Why can't he put his there?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom