Mj 2.0!

Connor002

Joe,
I was at my grandmom's house last weekend and watching C-Span (She doesn't really get any other channels :lookaroun ) and they had a house of commons debate-type thing on. Blair looked like he had all the answers in the binder in front of him; does he get that information in advance? How does a session like that work? What is the third party in the UK (Labour, Conservative and... what?)? And finally, are those kind of meetings common?

I know that's a lot of questions, but you Brits are an odd bunch. :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Ready?

*Huggles*

*Cough cough*

"Boo!"

"Happy St Patty's Day!"

"Wicked"

Harry Potter

*cough cough*

*Huggles*

I think that pretty much covers it! :lookaroun :lol:

ROTFLMMEO!!! Bunny, you fit in here soooo well! I'm glad you took the leap!

figmentmom

I promise not to get too close, folks - I went to the doctor today, and I have pneumonia! :eek: It's serious antibiotics, chicken soup, and an early bedtime for me. See you all when I'm feeling better! :wave:

Fantasmic!329

I had been feeling better of my ailments -- but alas, it didn't last. I have a really bad headache. One of the staff at my school says it has has to do with the barometer reading being lower. :veryconfu

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
Bonny- I don't know if you saw my post asking what are your favorite Wicked songs. I have so many favorites!

*juggles*

Hey Freddy :) I haven't really had a chance to listen to it a lot, but I love the song that Kristin Chenoweth sang in the Macy's Day Parade...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom