Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Yay! I always worry about sending stuff through the postal system... That got there fast though... They told me it was the slowest shipping method, and it might not arrive till the end of this week.

Glad to hear it arrived safely!

:D The pooh book was in there too, I forgot to add that to the list :) Thank you gain! I hope we do get to meet up in May!

DisneyBunny

No Problem! :wave:
It was fun picking stuff out. But I must apologize for the awful picture. It took me an embarrasingly long time to finish it because I wanted to look somewhat nice.

Maybe we can work something out when it gets closer to May! It's only 2 more months away! :sohappy:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
No Problem! :wave:
It was fun picking stuff out. But I must apologize for the awful picture. It took me an embarrasingly long time to finish it because I wanted to look somewhat nice.

Maybe we can work something out when it gets closer to May! It's only 2 more months away! :sohappy:

It's a beautiful picture and we love it! We will most assuredly try to work out saying hi while you are here! :sohappy:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Yes it did! Sounds like you had an interesting weekend. How do you all stay up so late to see the late parades? I'd be :snore:

MJ's autism pretty much keeps her up non stop unless she is medicated, she has been on sleeping meds since she was 15 months old and *still* wakes up several times a night. Sigh... We also take it *very* easy diring the day, lots of resting, hanging out, we are not park commandos by any stretch... And the late parade was only 10 pm :)

barnum42

Over fifty pages since Friday! Anyone got a Reader's Digest version of what's been happening?

I had a long weekend over The Bridge, did a little doggy training and a couple of concert rehearsals

Huggles all 'round.

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
MJ's autism pretty much keeps her up non stop unless she is medicated, she has been on sleeping meds since she was 15 months old and *still* wakes up several times a night. Sigh... We also take it *very* easy diring the day, lots of resting, hanging out, we are not park commandos by any stretch... And the late parade was only 10 pm :)

Still, 10 PM is way past my bedtime, when at Disney or otherwise!

Actually, we've never been at a time when there was a late parade, so the whole point is moot anyways :lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hey Joe! For me and MJ you can see what's new at her blog :)

We are all passing around some sort of weird icky virus around here, lots of us are sick... :(

Juggles, always nice to see you!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Still, 10 PM is way past my bedtime, when at Disney or otherwise!

Actually, we've never been at a time when there was a late parade, so the whole point is moot anyways :lol:

Andrew works till 11 or so, so I am ususally up till 1 or 2. I also have insomnia so my sleeps schedule is weird anyway...

DisneyBunny

barnum42 said:
Over fifty pages since Friday! Anyone got a Reader's Digest version of what's been happening?

Ready?

*Huggles*

*Cough cough*

"Boo!"

"Happy St Patty's Day!"

"Wicked"

Harry Potter

*cough cough*

*Huggles*

I think that pretty much covers it! :lookaroun :lol:

barnum42

MommytoMJM said:
Hey Joe! For me and MJ you can see what's new at her blog :)

We are all passing around some sort of weird icky virus around here, lots of us are sick... :(

Juggles, always nice to see you!
Cool - just caught up on the latest WDW adventures :D

Get well huggles to all who need them. No lurgeys for me please - I need my singing voice on Thursday!

Just bought the latest Harry Potter DVD, so will now sit back and watch that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom