Hello!

Hello!

Hello!

Hello!

Hello!

Oh well, goodnight! :wave:

Poor Betty!
That happens to me all the time.
I'll come on here and it seems like everyone's chatting away.
By the time I put up my first post, everyone's gone.
Bad timing. :lol:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
DS is home sick today, and DH isn't feeling any better, but at least he went to school. All these colds! :fork:

Yeah, it's like winter's last hurrah!
It couldn't just slink quietly away. :fork:

Hope you stay well, Betty!

Nemo14

Still trying to figure out what we're doing over April break. My friend from VA wants to get together with us, but we still haven't figured out where. The big IF is whether or not her autistic son will be with her. I love him to pieces, but if he's with us, we have to find things that interest him. Her DH is a pilot and doesn't know his schedule yet for that week, but if he's off, he might take her son to FL for a few days, so I'm still waiting to hear from them. It's driving me a little nuts - I'm such a planner! :lol:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
same here - I don't have time to be sick!

Did George get it too?[/quote]

Not yet.
Usually he's a bit hardier than me.
But the last few years we seem to share our colds. :lol:
We have a big event to go to this Sunday.
A friend of our's hosts a dinner for her organization once a year at a really nice place downtown.
I'm hoping that I recover enough to have a nice time.
And that George doesn't get sick before then.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Still trying to figure out what we're doing over April break. My friend from VA wants to get together with us, but we still haven't figured out where. The big IF is whether or not her autistic son will be with her. I love him to pieces, but if he's with us, we have to find things that interest him. Her DH is a pilot and doesn't know his schedule yet for that week, but if he's off, he might take her son to FL for a few days, so I'm still waiting to hear from them. It's driving me a little nuts - I'm such a planner! :lol:

I hear you.
I like things finalized.
I am the ultimate list maker and planner.

EDIT: That will be coming in handy for me this year. :rolleyes:

tigsmom

just checking in to say hi :wave:

Looks like the DH will be home for the rest of the week. Have one kid home sick and another sick, but unable to take time off.

Nemo14

tigsmom said:
just checking in to say hi :wave:

Looks like the DH will be home for the rest of the week. Have one kid home sick and another sick, but unable to take time off.
Hi Mad! Isn't this fun!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Good morning all....

Sick here too :( Lots to tell everyone, I need to write :) I've missed you all this weekend (I need to get a sidekick or som,ething so I can take you all with me!)

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Hi Mad! Isn't this fun!

Uhmmm.....no? :lol:

The play is this weekend...dress rehearsal on Thurdsay(the 4th graders get the time off to see it, so thats nice) so she has no classes. Opening night is Friday with Saturday and Sunday shows also. Then it set strike for a few days. When she finally get to rest she will fall apart and be home a week. Hoping to send the little one back to school tomorrow.

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Good morning all....

Sick here too :( Lots to tell everyone, I need to write :) I've missed you all this weekend (I need to get a sidekick or som,ething so I can take you all with me!)

*sprays the thread with Lysol*

Seems like we all have something, must be going around the net. :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Howdy all.

Maybe if I type from way back here I won't catch what you guys have. :lookaroun

Missed a lot of conversation lately. Work. Who needs it? Don't my bosses know I've got a lot of chatting to catch up on? :rolleyes:

Oh, and DH's review went well!! It looks like we don't have to break the bank with another car. Poor DH, the transmission slipped about a dozen times to and from work yesterday. I worry about him driving that piece of $#!&.

Can't wait to hear about your weekend Bonny! :wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Juggles! I am still typing up the events of the weekend, but I have some serious Thank You's to send out :D

I got home yesterday to three big envelopes!!!

Mary sent a very pretty picture of Pooh!

Dot and George sent a pretty picture of Belle (colored by Dot) and George did a picture on the computer of "Mickey's Self Protrait" But instead of painting Walt he is painting MJ!!!! It is soooo cool!

Bunny sent a neat picture of an Asian Mickey and some stuff for MJ homeschooling (a color book (that MJ is currently coloring in :) ) and some Princess Counting Cards!

You guys Rock!!!! I'll get the pics up on the wall and take pictures later on today!

Big Juggles and Hugs all around!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Juggles! I am still typing up the events of the weekend, but I have some serious Thank You's to send out :D

I got home yesterday to three big envelopes!!!

Mary sent a very pretty picture of Pooh!

Dot and George sent a pretty picture of Belle (colored by Dot) and George did a picture on the computer of "Mickey's Self Protrait" But instead of painting Walt he is painting MJ!!!! It is soooo cool!

Bunny sent a neat picture of an Asian Mickey and some stuff for MJ homeschooling (a color book (that MJ is currently coloring in :) ) and some Princess Counting Cards!

You guys Rock!!!! I'll get the pics up on the wall and take pictures later on today!

Big Juggles and Hugs all around!

Yay! I always worry about sending stuff through the postal system... That got there fast though... They told me it was the slowest shipping method, and it might not arrive till the end of this week.

Glad to hear it arrived safely!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom