Mj 2.0!

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
hee hee, I had the foresight not to tie your hands, just the rest of you

LOL! ;) DH's in the shower - we're going out for dinner - hard to stay on my diet when we're out - but it'll be fun! ;) Down 6 lbs in 2 weeks! YAY!!!

So, guess what guys - I paid the extra $5 to have Lizzy's pics e-mailed to me - so in 10-14 days y'all can see my cutie pie's pics!!!

Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend?

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Errr, Jess... pssst, That is Danny!

:lol: LMAO - so sorry Danny! ;) I'm out of it today... my munchkin is screamin (not mad just talking) beside me so my left side is somewhat numb from all the noise... brain's not functioning right... (need any more excuses?) ;)

LOL! Miss you too Danny! :kiss: :lol:

Uponastar

jesserin said:
LOL! ;) DH's in the shower - we're going out for dinner - hard to stay on my diet when we're out - but it'll be fun! ;) Down 6 lbs in 2 weeks! YAY!!!

So, guess what guys - I paid the extra $5 to have Lizzy's pics e-mailed to me - so in 10-14 days y'all can see my cutie pie's pics!!!

Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend?

Can't wait to see Lizzy's pics!
Not doing anything this weekend, except dinner with friends tomorrow evening.
Homemade stromboli! Yum! :slurp:
Where are you having dinner tonight?

jesserin

Uponastar said:
Can't wait to see Lizzy's pics!
Not doing anything this weekend, except dinner with friends tomorrow evening.
Homemade stromboli! Yum! :slurp:
Where are you having dinner tonight?

No clue... tomorrow is Olive Garden with my friend who's 2 mos pregnant... Sunday is cooking out with my friend's who are getting married next weekend...

But tonight... completely unknown- I'm letting DH pick, as I'm just getting a salad or turkey sandwhich... doesn't realy matter where from... ;)

dandaman

jesserin said:
:lol: LMAO - so sorry Danny! ;) I'm out of it today... my munchkin is screamin (not mad just talking) beside me so my left side is somewhat numb from all the noise... brain's not functioning right... (need any more excuses?) ;)

LOL! Miss you too Danny! :kiss: :lol:

Suuuuuuuuuure. I know who you have eyes for instead. ;)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
Wow... could that be anymore random? ;)

1. stinks - *juggles* for y'all
2. you stink - completely jealous
3. me too...

Thanks
You could become a member of the BVC and come more often
nothing to say about the last one

Uponastar

jesserin said:
No clue... tomorrow is Olive Garden with my friend who's 2 mos pregnant... Sunday is cooking out with my friend's who are getting married next weekend...

But tonight... completely unknown- I'm letting DH pick, as I'm just getting a salad or turkey sandwhich... doesn't realy matter where from... ;)

Cooking out?
As in barbeque?
*sighs*
I miss barbeques.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom