Mj 2.0!

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
Awww, thanks Joanna! If you can get down here, you can certainly stay with us! There is a LOT that goes into taking care of MJ, people usually give up the idea after they have to learn to put her tube back in in case it accidnetally comes out. hee hee hee But we'd love to see you!

I already volunteered, remember? :D :p

(And I'd be responsible enough about the tube thing!)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
dandaman said:
I already volunteered, remember? :D :p

(And I'd be responsible enough about the tube thing!)

:) hee hee hee Danny, are you sure? Slade puked the first time he saw me change it (never has waqtched again), we had to send Grandpa Jim out of the room (Nana and I changed it) this weekend.

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
I really, really like the gummy coke bottles

HAPPY COLA!!!!!

Oh, they're delicious. I had my friend try one while we were waiting for the post show doors of Maelstrom to open and SHE DIDN'T LIKE THEM! :eek:

I don't know why she's my friend :lookaroun :lol:

dandaman

Pongo said:
HAPPY COLA!!!!!

Oh, they're delicious. I had my friend try one while we were waiting for the post show doors of Maelstrom to open and SHE DIDN'T LIKE THEM! :eek:

:lol:

Never actually tried Happy Cola... I've been quite happy with the original, thank you very much. :D

Uponastar

Pongo said:
HAPPY COLA!!!!!

Some people! :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom