Mj 2.0!

jesserin

dandaman said:
I usually make this simple marble cake for occasions... loaded with Smucker's caramel syrup on top, and chocolate chips. :D It's almost a shame that I have to give it away! :lol:

And apparently, we Canadians are more specific about the drinks.

Then again, the servers at Tim's always know what every customer comes in there for in the morning:

"Good morning, welcome to Tim Horton's! How would you like your coffee?" :lol:

I'd like that recipe... if you'll share... sounds yummy!!

dandaman

By the way, I got my new Disney Planning DVD in the mail. Only reason I wanted the slightly newer version was for the Everest segment. :lol:

Uponastar

jesserin said:
Absolutly.... it's so simple...

Pick up a yellow cake mix, can of manderin oranges, a large cool whip, 8oz. cream cheese and a can of pineapple... (the shredded kind but I can't remember the right word)

Anyway - make the cake according to it's recipe, add in the oranges right before you bake... let cool completely. for the frosting, mix the softened cream cheese with the coolwhip and can of drained pineapple... spread and serve...

I like to do 2 9" round pans for layering - just frost between the two and then top with the rest... super yummy and super easy... I bring it to all our big meals, in fact - my girlfriend and her hubby own 3 restaurants in Charleston - they just added it to their menu's b/c they liked it so much!

Beware though - if you're having more than 8-10 people over you'll want to make 2 - they go quick... ;)

Thanks Jess! :kiss:
I will definitely try this one!
It sounds so good!

One quick question?
Do you drain the oranges and the pineapples before adding?

EDIT: I see you drain the pineapple! :hammer:

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
ROTFLMMEO!!! What is really funny is she comes up with nicknames for everyone and everyone LOVES when they get a nickname from MJ!

If my nickname had some comical value, I'd be happy. :D

Like "idiot", or "poopy". :lookaroun

(I only wish it could be "music". :eek:)

jesserin

Alright guys - gotta go... little sister just called - we're going out with her and her DH - Olive Garden... yay... twice in one weekend... oh well - salad's easy enough - and yummy... catch you all later! ;)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
dandaman said:
If my nickname had some comical value, I'd be happy. :D

Like "idiot", or "poopy". :lookaroun

(I only wish it could be "music". :eek:)

Hmmm, she can't say any of those words, but it will likely be cute :)

OmegaKnight wears a skort as part of his Everest costume, she calls him Princess Belle (you should hear the inflection, I almost peed my pants when she named him that) but he seems to love it and proudly tells everyone :)

dandaman

jesserin said:
Alright guys - gotta go... little sister just called - we're going out with her and her DH - Olive Garden... yay... twice in one weekend... oh well - salad's easy enough - and yummy... catch you all later! ;)

I had the Three Meat Ravioli last time. Very good. :slurp:

Bring me back some breadsticks, please? :eek:

Uponastar

jesserin said:

Have fun! :wave: :kiss:

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
Hmmm, she can't say any of those words, but it will likely be cute :)

OmegaKnight wears a skort as part of his Everest costume, she calls him Princess Belle (you should hear the inflection, I almost peed my pants when she named him that) but he seems to love it and proudly tells everyone :)

HA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The ultimate undoing of a cast member!

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Olive Garden breadsticks and olive oil!
I'd be happy with that! :slurp:

A couple times ago, I had the Soup, Salad & Breadsticks Combo.

I skipped the soup and salad and had my breadsticks! :drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom