Mj 2.0!

jesserin

Uponastar said:
Cooking out?
As in barbeque?
*sighs*
I miss barbeques.

kind of, depends on your definition of cooking out - if you mean BBQ as in southern BBQ (shredded pork, although they don't mention pork - you just go to a BBQ and it's there - kind of like they all say Coke for any drink under the sun... "I'd like a Coke please" "What kind?" "sprite"... seriously - anyway - No southern BBQ -

But grilling out chicken shishkebobs (totally butchered that sp, but I had a brainfart) Corn on the Cob, and my famous Manderin Orange Pineapple cake - which is supprisingly low fat and amazingly delicious - best part? it's one of the easiest cakes I've ever made and people love it... gotta love simplicity! ;)

Uponastar

jesserin said:
kind of, depends on your definition of cooking out - if you mean BBQ as in southern BBQ (shredded pork, although they don't mention pork - you just go to a BBQ and it's there - kind of like they all say Coke for any drink under the sun... "I'd like a Coke please" "What kind?" "sprite"... seriously - anyway - No southern BBQ -

But grilling out chicken shishkebobs (totally butchered that sp, but I had a brainfart) Corn on the Cob, and my famous Manderin Orange Pineapple cake - which is supprisingly low fat and amazingly delicious - best part? it's one of the easiest cakes I've ever made and people love it... gotta love simplicity! ;)

Grilling out! Yeah, yeah that's what we do here!

Oooh! Your cake sounds scrumptious!
Do you share recipes?

dandaman

jesserin said:

...best part? it's one of the easiest cakes I've ever made and people love it... gotta love simplicity! ;)

I usually make this simple marble cake for occasions... loaded with Smucker's caramel syrup on top, and chocolate chips. :D It's almost a shame that I have to give it away! :lol:

And apparently, we Canadians are more specific about the drinks.

Then again, the servers at Tim's always know what every customer comes in there for in the morning:

"Good morning, welcome to Tim Horton's! How would you like your coffee?" :lol:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Mmm, I want that recipe....

My easy desert is Peanut Butter Fudge

I used to make fudge in the microwave, but I lost the recipe.
It was the easiest and the best fudge ever.
I'll have to see if I can find it on the internet.

dandaman

Mine is... popcorn? :lookaroun

(I always make the popcorn with the least unpopped kernels. 2 minutes and 10 seconds is the magic number on our microwave. :D)

dandaman

Uponastar said:
I can't wait till she meets me so she can remember me too!

:lookaroun

She'll call you "Ice Cream" from now on. :lookaroun

I wonder what would happen if I put a crash test dummy as my avatar? ;)

"Look, MJ, who's that?"

"Dummy!"

"That's right!"

jesserin

Uponastar said:
Grilling out! Yeah, yeah that's what we do here!

Oooh! Your cake sounds scrumptious!
Do you share recipes?

Absolutly.... it's so simple...

Pick up a yellow cake mix, can of manderin oranges, a large cool whip, 8oz. cream cheese and a can of pineapple... (the shredded kind but I can't remember the right word)

Anyway - make the cake according to it's recipe, add in the oranges right before you bake... let cool completely. for the frosting, mix the softened cream cheese with the coolwhip and can of drained pineapple... spread and serve...

I like to do 2 9" round pans for layering - just frost between the two and then top with the rest... super yummy and super easy... I bring it to all our big meals, in fact - my girlfriend and her hubby own 3 restaurants in Charleston - they just added it to their menu's b/c they liked it so much!

Beware though - if you're having more than 8-10 people over you'll want to make 2 - they go quick... ;)

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Mine is... popcorn? :lookaroun

(I always make the popcorn with the least unpopped kernels. 2 minutes and 10 seconds is the magic number on our microwave. :D)

That's quite an accomplishment! :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
dandaman said:
She'll call you "Ice Cream" from now on. :lookaroun

I wonder what would happen if I put a crash test dummy as my avatar? ;)

"Look, MJ, who's that?"

"Dummy!"

"That's right!"

ROTFLMMEO!!! What is really funny is she comes up with nicknames for everyone and everyone LOVES when they get a nickname from MJ!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom