Mine Ride Construction Update

Rose&Crowner

He has actually been pretty clear for a long time that it would be open on Friday, February 7, 2014. he has not back off the claim. So we will just have to wait and see what Friday brings, as I think the Fairy Godmother will have to appear herself to make this thing ready for Friday...this Friday (2/7/14).

From March 18, 2013...

From July 24, 2013...

From December 5, 2013...

From December 12, 2013...

From January 23, 2014...

Wow! You Sir above all others should have no trouble deciphering my knowledge based on past posts and important dates. Frankly I'm surprised that no one hasn't yet. Come on people, get with it. 020714 > 112912. How many days for you?

DisneyConstruction23

Can you tell us the mechanical issues you are facing?
Unfortunately I cannot, I work for a third party who is working on this project and we cannot leak any information involving exact problems or statuses due to legal reasons. If information does release like it has been, it will need to be from someone who is contracted by Disney. We are basically working under a contractor of Disney and have for years on many of the rides around all four parks. We would hate to ruin this relationship by breaking our contract, but just know their were a few tie ups along the way but they have been taken care of and this is why it has taken so long to open.

jakeman

What do you mean?
He is more than likely accusing you of being a forum member employed by Disney to provide leaked information that is sanctioned by Disney to either defend the brand or quell negative opinion.

It's one of the lowest forms of internet discourse as it seeks to disparage poster of differing facts and opinions by casting posters of such as corporate shills thus attempting to negate any influence they may have. It intentionally derails the topic as the poster must defend themselves as opposed to defending their opinion.

It actually has happened so much around here it is now a reportable offense.

Of course it could also be a contracting term I'm unfamiliar with.

DisneyConstruction23

Well I guess it is Coincidence......Because I have been on this forum for a while (Never posted) and I finally felt I had some form of input so I created an account. You can question my legitimacy all you want, I am not offended. I am not here to defend the project or make "guests" happy. In all honesty IDC. I want this job to be finished more than anyone so we can finally get completely paid and move on to another job. Heck We started the new Universal Stuido's Hotel way after we started this and we are almost finished. So yeah I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, just providing information.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Just being silly. But it does strike me as odd that a new member citing "Mechanical issues" and "sub of a sub" and "legally prohibited to disclose more," shows up on the boards yesterday in the midst of an ongoing discussion about Disney construction.

Coincidence? Probably? Probably not?
Not odd - this time someones telling us that there are issues and that it won't open this Friday goes against the grain of a company social media plant.

alissafalco

Unfortunately I cannot, I work for a third party who is working on this project and we cannot leak any information involving exact problems or statuses due to legal reasons. If information does release like it has been, it will need to be from someone who is contracted by Disney. We are basically working under a contractor of Disney and have for years on many of the rides around all four parks. We would hate to ruin this relationship by breaking our contract, but just know their were a few tie ups along the way but they have been taken care of and this is why it has taken so long to open.

Thank you for the info you've given us. I'm really hoping for an opening the first week in April :D

DisneyConstruction23

Not odd - this time someones telling us that there are issues and that it won't open this Friday goes against the grain of a company social media plant.
I cannot fully say that it will not be open Friday but we were there last week I cannot see how they can possibly have it up and running from when we last worked on the site. Maybe they did some Disney magic, but I say very unlikely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom