Mine Ride Construction Update

flyerjab

Yeah, but that is temporary scaffolding. Seems like progress, to me. Also, I saw a pic on twitter showing the temporary scaffolding over the fake mine near the 1st lift hill is gone.

BfbLaCCIMAAgrZV.jpg:large

That is an awesome photo! I really think that once this is completed that NFL will really look good. The aesthetics of this ride are really good. I guess for 2+ years though, they better be, right?

Tony Perkis

I cannot get lover the astronaut Lego character. I owned several of them and every one of them have a crack in the helmet across the chin. This could be the most anticipated movie in my recent memory based solely on the trailers.

It's the directors and writers as to why I'm so excited for this. Chris Miller and Phil Lord performed minor miracles by making Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and 21 Jump Street two of the best films in their respective years. I have no doubt this will be great.

JungleTrekFan

This is the second report we've gotten that staffing has begun. Does anyone know what that means for soft openings based on past experiences. I can't recall, but I thought they started staffing the rest of FLE about a month before consistent soft openings.
Yes, when the rest of FLE opened it was about a month before soft openings and then about two months before the actual opening

PeterMarcus

This is the second report we've gotten that staffing has begun. Does anyone know what that means for soft openings based on past experiences. I can't recall, but I thought they started staffing the rest of FLE about a month before consistent soft openings.

With FLE, there was no chance at all of soft openings before the landscaping went in, and that was a couple week process. Now, landscaping is actually going in in the mine area, so I'm getting kind of excited. Staff and landscaping is a good sign of winding down.

FigmentJedi

It's the directors and writers as to why I'm so excited for this. Chris Miller and Phil Lord performed minor miracles by making Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and 21 Jump Street two of the best films in their respective years. I have no doubt this will be great.
And don't forget how glorious Clone High was.

djkidkaz

It's absolutely not soft opening Friday. They haven't finished the queue and aren't even accepting CM transfers for two more weeks and then they still have to train CM's. So unless Imagineers are going to do a soft open and run the attraction and let people walk thru a queue that we can see is still an active construction site, it ain't happening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom