Flying away on a wing and a prayer...
Who could it be?
Believe it or not, it's just Freak

Attachments

• emblem.jpg
    emblem.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 82

MKCustodial

I loved that show! Me and my brother used to stay up late on Mondays to watch it... Without mom and dad knowing, of course. :D

Hey, mindless banter:

1) Remember Summer School? It was on yesterday! You gotta love that flick! :lol:

2) Remember that show with the twin alien brothers who felt whatever the other was feeling and could teleport stuff?

3) Remember the show with the girl who was daughter of an alien and could freeze time and do some other stuff?

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by MKCustodial
I loved that show! Me and my brother used to stay up late on Mondays to watch it... Without mom and dad knowing, of course. :D

Hey, mindless banter:

1) Remember Summer School? It was on yesterday! You gotta love that flick! :lol:

2) Remember that show with the twin alien brothers who felt whatever the other was feeling and could teleport stuff?

3) Remember the show with the girl who was daughter of an alien and could freeze time and do some other stuff?

Wasn't #3 called "My Dad's from Outer Space" or something?

SirNim

I want what I want when I want it, that's what I want. What I want is when I want it, that's what I want when I want somthing that I want. I want what I want when I want it, that's what I want, what I want is what I want, when I want it, that's what I want. I want what I want. That's it!:lol: :lol: :lol:

figment99

The last episode I ever saw of Captain Planet was when he was trapped in that glass tube and couldn't get out. A bit like what I imagine how imagineers are feeling right about now.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I do a lot of animal tracking...finding tracks along the ground and trying to figure out what kind of animal made the tracks...

I've been following these tracks for some time now...and I think I have finally found the culprit for the tracks...

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I do a lot of animal tracking...finding tracks along the ground and trying to figure out what kind of animal made the tracks...

I've been following these tracks for some time now...and I think I have finally found the culprit for the tracks...
What animal is that sweetheart?? :confused:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by One Lil Spark
What animal is that sweetheart?? :confused:

Well, I can't really tell...it's got a hump...it spits...but...I did take a pic...but he was a crafty little and he knocked the camera while I took it....so I only got this...

Attachments

• camel.jpg
    camel.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 51

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom