Mindless Banter

imagineer boy

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I do a lot of animal tracking...finding tracks along the ground and trying to figure out what kind of animal made the tracks...

I've been following these tracks for some time now...and I think I have finally found the culprit for the tracks...

....Brittany Spears! And she's here to take over the world and force people to wear revealing clothes forever! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodnevil :fork: :lol: :animwink: Sorry :D. I couldn't resist.

Maria

Originally posted by imagineer boy
....Brittany Spears! And she's here to take over the world and force people to wear revealing clothes forever! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodnevil :fork: :lol: :animwink: Sorry :D. I couldn't resist.

Sorry... you haven´t been updated... Lil´Kim has took over Brittney! At least, until Monday... :D :animwink:

MKCustodial

It starts this Saturday, on FOX, and it already comes with promises of new B&W comics by Peter Larsen, color comics by Dreamwave (the same one that resurrected Transformers), a new Konami game, a new live-action CGI movie and a new line of toys. Can someone watch and post a review? :D

I know the original concept is totally different than the old cartoon series and the movies, and apparently this one will follow more closely, but BOY did I like that cartoon! I wonder if this series will follow the previous live action one...

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    14.8 KB · Views: 31

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by MKCustodial
It starts this Saturday, on FOX, and it already comes with promises of new B&W comics by Peter Larsen, color comics by Dreamwave (the same one that resurrected Transformers), a new Konami game, a new live-action CGI movie and a new line of toys. Can someone watch and post a review? :D

I know the original concept is totally different than the old cartoon series and the movies, and apparently this one will follow more closely, but BOY did I like that cartoon! I wonder if this series will follow the previous live action one...

Ummm....Chevy Nova??? Bossa Nova???

Nah...I've always liked...COWABUNGA!!!!!!!!!!

MKCustodial

Re: Ali wanted to add to the mindlessness

Originally posted by PrincessAli
I love fishes cuz they're so delicious..... :D

and Im done now....just bored :lol:

Where have YOU been, young lady??? (like I'm that old... :lol: )

PrincessAli

Re: Re: Ali wanted to add to the mindlessness

Where have YOU been, young lady??? (like I'm that old... :lol: )

I've been around....I decided I wanted to be a kid again so I decided to play commando and I have been sneaking around the forum....spy style.....:D

how ya been?

MKCustodial

Re: Re: Re: Ali wanted to add to the mindlessness

Originally posted by PrincessAli
how ya been?

All nice and dandy... Lots of work, even though I just had yesterday and today off... :D

Going to WDW soon to fulfill your dream?

Lhriangel

Lets see if any of you guys other then little ol' me remembers this cartoon.

It's about a dog named Poochie who is a reporter and has a robotic servent. Poochie is white with pink ears and tale. Please tell me I'm not the only one that remembers this cartoon because ... then I would be just wierd! lol...

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
Lets see if any of you guys other then little ol' me remembers this cartoon.

It's about a dog named Poochie who is a reporter and has a robotic servent. Poochie is white with pink ears and tale. Please tell me I'm not the only one that remembers this cartoon because ... then I would be just wierd! lol...

Nope...sorry Ang...I know almost everything about old cartoons and toys...and I don't know poochie :lookaroun jk

Attachments

• poochie.jpg
    poochie.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 43

Lhriangel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Nope...sorry Ang...I know almost everything about old cartoons and toys...and I don't know poochie :lookaroun jk

WOOHOO I'm not insane or wierd. *giggles*... What? I loved that cartoon when I was little. I think it was probally between THAT and superman comics, etc. that made me decide I wanted to go into writing/journalism.

I always had an extremely active imagination when I was little... just wanted to make *sure* that I hadn't imagined it up lol.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Anybody happened to see the new TMNT cartoon? Is it any good?

And how about the new He-Man cartoon? Is it still going?

Didn't catch the TMNT cartoon...but He-Man is currently on reruns...26 episodes have aired.

(As for the toyline...Wave 4 Heroes and Wave 3 Villains are to be released late Feb early March)

Wave 4 Heroes:
Martial Arts He-Man
Power Gauntlet Man-At-Arms
Prince Adam
Sy-Klone

Wave 3 Villains:
Inferno Skeletor
Whiplash
Two-Bad
Evil-Lyn

MerHearted

The first episode was pretty good. It's a lot like the movie in terms of the characters and such. You can catch a re-airing of it this Sat along with a new episode.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom