Mindless Banter

jrashadb

Hey!

Long time no see. How are you?
I never watched the monchichis, but I was all about all teh classic boy stuff...
Transformers, G.I. Joe, VOltron, Robotech, He-Man... I had all the toys. I was all about it.

And... I'll admit it... I kinda liked the Care Bears... Yeah, I said it! :lookaroun :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by jrashadb
Hey!

I never watched the monchichis, but I was all about all teh classic boy stuff...
Transformers, G.I. Joe, VOltron, Robotech, He-Man... I had all the toys. I was all about it.

And... I'll admit it... I kinda liked the Care Bears... Yeah, I said it! :lookaroun :lookaroun

I have all of the He-Man toys (except for the spinoff Space series) :) I had all of the GI-Joe toys up until the 4th remake of Snake Eyes...all the Voltrons, and MOST of the Transformers! (Oh, yeah...and every single Star Wars :) )

(too bad they're still not in the packages!!!)

I had a popple or two...a wuzzle or two...even a teddy ruxpin :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

I had a popple or two...a wuzzle or two...even a teddy ruxpin :)

Ever put an AC/DC Tape in your Teddy Ruxpin?.....thats a good time :lol:

Nut4Disney

Come to the Honeycomb hideout......

Honeycomb's big (yeah, yeah, yeah), It's not small (no, no , no) Honeycombs got a big, big , taste big, big crunch, and a big, big bite.

That just popped in my head, because I remember that commercial being on all of the time during Sat. morning cartoons. It might however be too old for some of you to remember.:lol:

Yellow Shoes

Not only do I remember the Honeycomb song, but this one is stuck in my head now:

GI Joe
GI Joe
Fighting man from head to toe
On the land
On the sea
In the air

This was from the pre-oil embargo days when GI Joe was a full 12 inches tall.

WDWspider

Originally posted by Nut4Disney
Come to the Honeycomb hideout......

Honeycomb's big (yeah, yeah, yeah), It's not small (no, no , no) Honeycombs got a big, big , taste big, big crunch, and a big, big bite.

That just popped in my head, because I remember that commercial being on all of the time during Sat. morning cartoons. It might however be too old for some of you to remember.:lol:

I very clearly remember it.

I always hoped that Louie the Lightening Bug would come on as well.

I use to watch Thundaar the Barberian and Kid Video as well. :lol:

Dawn S

Originally posted by jrashadb
Hey!

:wave: I'm doing just peachy, although crazy hectic lately...how 'bout you?

I loved He-Man...especially once She-Ra came into the picture. Personally though, I was a Wonder Woman fanatic. I also liked the WonderTwins though...ok, so anything that had to do with the Justice League & Marvel was a hit. HULK!!!!!!!

Does anyone remember G-Force?

SirNim

MINDLESS BANTER?!!!:lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

*clears throat*

"Ahem, ahem"...

A POE - EMME...

Roses are Red,

Violets are Purple,

Sugar is Sweet,

And so is Maple Surple.

I am a sapiens sapiens of Very Little Brain,

and long words Bother me.

Alas, 'tis the east, and Juliet is a really bad name.

You'll never guess what I found in my sock today!
Go ahead.

GUESS!!

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all day long. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all day long. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all day long. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all day long. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all day long. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all day long. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all day long. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all day long.

SirNim

Haiku. By SirNimajneb.

Mexican Lakefront

Casitas and Cabanas

The Ranchos fall Down

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom