Mindless Banter

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Angelique
Lets see if any of you guys other then little ol' me remembers this cartoon.

It's about a dog named Poochie who is a reporter and has a robotic servent. Poochie is white with pink ears and tale. Please tell me I'm not the only one that remembers this cartoon because ... then I would be just wierd! lol...

Hmmmmmm Dawn, Freak and you remember it. Don't rule out that "just wierd" yet. :lol:

WDWspider

I'm Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs.

*You guys are getting too much order into Mindless Banter... it's becoming Pointless Discussion topics. :lol: :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by Erika
*Pokes head into room*

Everyone behaving in here?

*lets go of ceiling fan*

*falls to floor and twiddles thumbs*

Yup Erika...we're all being good little, Spiders, Custodians, Angels, Freaks, etc. :) :wave:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by spider-man
Could this have anything to do with the fact that it is not out yet.:hammer:

It will be a new fall cartoon Rod.

I coulda sworn it started last Saturday...

Oh well. I also downloaded a preview for a TMNT CGI series... Maybe that's how the movie'll be like?

And I like the Muppet idea, it really fits us! :lol: :hammer:

WDWspider

Originally posted by MKCustodial
The banner on that page says February 8th! :lol: :confused:

I don't see what you are referring to.. :( Post a picture and circle it or something. It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I don't have reason to believe you. :lol: :lookaroun :p

WDWspider

Oh ye of little faith... :lol: All righty, here it is: ;)

I only read the write up and the banner on top. So that's what they mean by this winter. Boy am I an All Star Sports. I even posted that page link. D'uh... here's your hammer Roddy... go to town. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by spider-man
I only read the write up and the banner on top. So that's what they mean by this winter. Boy am I an All Star Sports. I even posted that page link. D'uh... here's your hammer Roddy... go to town. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Actually, we didn't even need to go that far, Vince mentioned he saw it and liked it one page before... D'oh for the both of us! :lol: :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Actually, we didn't even need to go that far, Vince mentioned he saw it and liked it one page before... D'oh for the both of us! :lol: :lol:

I was waiting for Vince to come in here and bust this little argument up :lol: But, Rod Roddy remembered :lol:

Lhriangel

WOOHOO Poochie exists ;)...

*giggles* What? You don't know how many wierd looks I got for remembering that one.

Now if Bri remembers Lady LovelyLocks then I'm gonna freak... Do you remember them Dawn? LOL...

*KNOWS they existed cause she has tons of the dolls*

hmmm *installs a pool in the room and decides to lounge around the pool today* woohoo!!

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster

*giggles* What? You don't know how many wierd looks I got for remembering that one.

Now if Bri remembers Lady LovelyLocks then I'm gonna freak... Do you remember them Dawn? LOL...

hmmm *installs a pool in the room and decides to lounge around the pool today* woohoo!!

Prepare to freak :lol: (WHY DO I REMEMBER THIS STUFF???)

Attachments

• ladylovelylocks.jpg
    ladylovelylocks.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 47

Dawn S

If I say yes, am I starting to show my age? LMAO

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom