Mickeys Not So Scarey..Are you going/when?

MSTINKHERBELL01

Mickeys Not So Scary..Are you going/when?

Hi Friends,
Those who know me....know that I LOVE hearing about your MAGICAL DISNEY MOMENTS! I just purchased my tickets for MNSSHP today for Oct. 7th! Just an FYI: When I attempted to purchase tickets for this date on http://www.disneyworld.com they werent avail for purchasing(they werent showing the date I wanted in the purchase ticket section)...then I called Disney and sure enough they were avail and I bought them over the phone. Anyhow, I cant wait...I'm so excited!:sohappy:

P.S. Get your tickets early the agent said they are selling out fast w/ certain dates Already "ON ALERT".

blackerbys17

Yeah, I think I saw them at buycostumes.com they were real cute! However, I like the good old fashion ones myself, especially around small kids but maybe when my youngest is older it would be fun. I'm going as the good ole fashion Snow White.

38 more days!!! I swear lately it seems I call Disney CR everyday for something or other (just got off the phone with them AGAIN). I finally have all our costumes, all our PS, I upgraded our view to a Woods view at the WL, and they have our flight info for the Magical Express. So, I think I'm finally all set. I think it is funny how it takes me a month to plan 3 days at Disney! :lol:

Oh well, I do plan one heck of a vacation if I say so myself. I pride myself in doing the best for the least amount of money possible and I think I've done it again so it should be lots of fun.

Now if only the next 38 days could go by quicker. I'm looking forward to trip reports from all of you going this week and the next. Don't forget about us, we want info!

Upvote 0

lunalovegoddess

My hubby got tickets for us to go to MNSSHP on Oct. 7th as well. :cool:

It sounds like a lot of fun. I have never been in Orlando for Halloween before, so this should be great!

Upvote 0
jeff_in_FL2003 said:
Has anyone seen the "Unhappily Everafter" line of Halloween costumes? I think they are SO cool. They are like creepy version of "Disney" characters. Hell's Belle, Tinkerspell, Malice in Horrorland, Snow Fright, Prince Alarming.... they are REALLY cool. Just thought I'd make ya aware of them cuz I thought they would be neat for MNSSHP!

I think those costumes are pretty cool, but not for MNSSHP. NSS = NOT SO SCARY!!! You would freak out the little ones with those type of costumes. On the other hand, they would be great for HHN!

Upvote 0

blackerbys17

You are invited to a party at WDW on 11/01/05!

If you will be at the Walt Disney Resort on Tuesday, November 1st, 2005:

You are invited to Evan's birthday party!

:sohappy: Evan is turning 2 :sohappy:
Please come and celebrate with us!

Date: 11/01/2005
Time: 9:30 AM

Reservations can be made by calling: 407-WDW-Dine

(not sure how many seats are left so reserve early)

Cost for the breakfast buffet is:
Adults - $17.99
Kids (3-9) - $9.99

We know many of you won't be there during this time but if you will be and would like to meet other Disney Fans and celebrate our youngest boy's birthday with us, we'ld love to see you there. The breakfast buffet at Chef Mickey's is very yummy :slurp: and a lot of fun for the kids and it is a great stop before you head to the parks that day. If you plan to go, please make your reservations at the number above and PM me, or email me at onehappyfamily04@bellsouth.net.

Let me know how many are attending and the ages of children in your party (if any). I will have goody bags with Disney stuff (of course) for all those who RSVP! :)

Just in case anyone is wondering, please don't bring any gifts. The pleasure of your company is all that Evan wants on his special day. The trip to Disney is his birthday gift from us so he's all set!

Hope to see you there! :wave:

The Blackerby Family

Upvote 0

SheenaXena

I actually got some on eBay. We still need 2 more. I think she's ordering them tomorrow. Yay! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the Headless Horseman I've been hearing about.

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Wait - someone is buying tickets off ebay?

Buying tickets from ebay is in the big horrible bad idea book.

Please don't do this - Disney will take no sympathy as it is clearly against their rules. Also, the buyer could screw you over you'd be none the wiser till you get to the MK - and again, Disney will have no sympathy and turn you away.

Upvote 0

SheenaXena

Why is it such a bad idea? Besides the fact that I could get screwed. The people couldn't go because of family illness, and aren't the tickets non-refundable? I guess I'll see in a few days if I get the tickets or not.;) And if they really work. They had a picture of them and they looked like all the rest. I don't know, maybe I did wrong by doing this. Now you've got me all worried.:brick:

Upvote 0

blackerbys17

Well, anything is possible but from a personal standpoint, I've bought and sold tickets on Ebay along with lots of other stuff and haven't had any major problems. There have been a couple of times when I haven't gotten something in the mail like I was supposed to but after filing a complaint through PayPal, I got my money back within 10 days. The trcik to buying (and selling) on Ebay is always paying for insurance, delivery confirmation, AND using a credit card to pay. If you do that, you'll be covered.

When are you going to MNSSHP and when are you supposed to get your tickets?

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Yeah, I'm kinda leary of the Ebay ticket thing..however I do buy other things on Ebay like makeup and clothes. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Sheena...I'm sure everything will be okay.

Upvote 0

SheenaXena

They are for Sept. 30th. The lady is sending them off today, before noon. And sending them Priority Mail. She asked the PO when they would get here, and they told her like 2 days. So I'll either get them tomorrow or Monday. I'll keep you informed if I get them or not.

I e-mailed the seller last night about my concerns. She said that she would send all the paperwork that Disney sent her and that her family couldn't go due to illness.:( I live in the state next to them, so I should get them Monday, I hope!

Quick question: Do I have to have to have regular tickets to get into the park too? I plan on going to EPCOT until MNSSHP starts. I don't have park hopper tickets, just regular MYW. Do you have to show ID or anything? Thanks

Upvote 0

cuteazabutton74

Any purchase made on E-bay is a chance you have to take. I have sold many items on E-bay as well as bought. I really have not had any bad luck with them but I do know of some friends who have had issues. Last year I bought tickets to MVMCP and one of my friends could not attend so I sold the ticket on E-bay with out any issues. Good luck.<O:p</O:p

I will be going on Oct. 21. This will be our first time at the MNSSHP. We have attended every year to the MVMCP and love it so we deiced that this year we should also attend the HP. I am hoping to have a blast.<O:p</O:p

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=Cary</ST1:p</st1:City>

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom