Mickeys Not So Scarey..Are you going/when?

MSTINKHERBELL01

Mickeys Not So Scary..Are you going/when?

Hi Friends,
Those who know me....know that I LOVE hearing about your MAGICAL DISNEY MOMENTS! I just purchased my tickets for MNSSHP today for Oct. 7th! Just an FYI: When I attempted to purchase tickets for this date on http://www.disneyworld.com they werent avail for purchasing(they werent showing the date I wanted in the purchase ticket section)...then I called Disney and sure enough they were avail and I bought them over the phone. Anyhow, I cant wait...I'm so excited!:sohappy:

P.S. Get your tickets early the agent said they are selling out fast w/ certain dates Already "ON ALERT".

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
DoomBuggy05 said:
October 20th MNSSHP. October 21st HHN IOA.

Can't wait! :D
DB05

Awsome Doom! I love HHN....I can' do it this yr though..I broke my ankle running through it 3 yrs ago. It was so scarey then. The last couple of years werent that great.

Upvote 0

DisneyFreak529

Some day my husband & I plain on going but I'm thinking like 2-3 years. We want to start a family. December might be our last trip in a while. We want to be pregnant with in a year, if all goes well.

Upvote 0

DisneyWales

Happy Happy

Me and my two little Bros are going for a first time Oct 2nd, Were on Holiday Sept 22nd thru Oct 6th.

This will be their first time to WDW so i'm so excited for them (well and for myself)

Were probably not going to dress up seeing as we have to come from the UK and we only have limited baggage space, plus then dont really want to spent too much holiday time looking for costumes, but we'll see. :p

Upvote 0

DisneyWales

Happy Hallowishes

Me and my two little Bros are going for a first time Oct 2nd, Were on Holiday Sept 22nd thru Oct 6th.

This will be their first time to WDW so i'm so excited for them (well and for myself)

I've never done MNSSHP but i have done HHN at Universal, was a bit too scary for me. :cry:

Were probably not going to dress up seeing as we have to come from the UK and we only have limited baggage space, plus then dont really want to spend too much holiday time looking for costumes, but we'll see :p

Upvote 0

SheenaXena

No, I didn't win them.:mad: But, I think I'm going to give eBay a couple of more days. And if nothing, I'm going to order them on the disney website. I was so mad. I even had my alarm clock set to check my bid, but I have the memory of a flea and left and forgot about it. I missed it by 10 minutes! It's ok though, I'll still get the tickets somehow.:)

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Awwwww....i'm sorry. You'll have better luck this time i'm sure.

SheenaXena said:
No, I didn't win them.:mad: But, I think I'm going to give eBay a couple of more days. And if nothing, I'm going to order them on the disney website. I was so mad. I even had my alarm clock set to check my bid, but I have the memory of a flea and left and forgot about it. I missed it by 10 minutes! It's ok though, I'll still get the tickets somehow.:)

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
I know the feeling swhite. I'm literally dying here at work. Hey, maybe we should take a mini trip together...all the excited can't wait for MNSSHP folks...and just spend the rest of this month and all of next month at the All Star Resorts.....who's up for it!?!

Better yet, maybe they'd let us sleep in Cindy's castle.
:lol:
A girl can dream .... right?!

swhite said:
:cry: 45 more long days to go! 47 until MNSSHP ! I wanna go now !!!!! :cry:

Upvote 0
Cool thread. We are going to the Oct.13th party. This will be our 4th party over the last five years. The really fun part is that our friends and their kids are coming with us and they will be first timers to WDW!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Buzz Lightyear said:
Cool thread. We are going to the Oct.13th party. This will be our 4th party over the last five years. The really fun part is that our friends and their kids are coming with us and they will be first timers to WDW!!! :sohappy:

Extra Special! Are you all dressing up?!

Upvote 0

swhite

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
I know the feeling swhite. I'm literally dying here at work. Hey, maybe we should take a mini trip together...all the excited can't wait for MNSSHP folks...and just spend the rest of this month and all of next month at the All Star Resorts.....who's up for it!?!

Better yet, maybe they'd let us sleep in Cindy's castle.
:lol:
A girl can dream .... right?!

Sleep over at Cindy's place !!!!!!!!!!!! I would just die!! I like the way you think Tink!!! :lol:

Upvote 0
MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
Extra Special! Are you all dressing up?!

The kids are!!! We'll have a 6yo as Cindy, a 4yo as Snow White and a 2 yo as Belle. The boys (9 and 8) haven't decided yet but are leaning toward Power Rangers. (I wish I could talk them into something more Dis-traditional.) Unfortunately my 15 year old daughter says shes to old for costumes. We can't wait until then. MNSSHP is one of my all time favorite things to do at the world!!!!

HEY MSTINKHERBELL.. You just reminded me that it's time to change my avatar!!!!

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Buzz Lightyear said:
The kids are!!! We'll have a 6yo as Cindy, a 4yo as Snow White and a 2 yo as Belle. The boys (9 and 8) haven't decided yet but are leaning toward Power Rangers. (I wish I could talk them into something more Dis-traditional.) Unfortunately my 15 year old daughter says shes to old for costumes. We can't wait until then. MNSSHP is one of my all time favorite things to do at the world!!!!

HEY MSTINKHERBELL.. You just reminded me that it's time to change my avatar!!!!

I know you'll have a great time! My son wants to be a power ranger SDP or SDT...whatever the name is. I feel so out of it....I'm 26 years old..I remember when the power rangers were just the Power Rangers. I love your avatar by the way....gotta love Halloween and Disney all wrapped up in one Magical world.

Upvote 0
With your permission MSTINKHERBELL, I would like to take a small thread drift and ask everyone who has been to a MNSSHP: If you had to pick just 1 thing, what is your favorite part of the MNSSHP? (It could be anything: ride, parade, show, food, decoration.....)

I know this sounds silly, but my favorite part is the special decorations on MainStreet. I love the special lights, the projections on the buildings, and of course the spooky music. Gotta love it!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom