Mickeys Not So Scarey..Are you going/when?

MSTINKHERBELL01

Mickeys Not So Scary..Are you going/when?

Hi Friends,
Those who know me....know that I LOVE hearing about your MAGICAL DISNEY MOMENTS! I just purchased my tickets for MNSSHP today for Oct. 7th! Just an FYI: When I attempted to purchase tickets for this date on http://www.disneyworld.com they werent avail for purchasing(they werent showing the date I wanted in the purchase ticket section)...then I called Disney and sure enough they were avail and I bought them over the phone. Anyhow, I cant wait...I'm so excited!:sohappy:

P.S. Get your tickets early the agent said they are selling out fast w/ certain dates Already "ON ALERT".

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Buzz Lightyear said:
Hey MSTINKHERBELL, are your bags packed!?!? I think you are down to 3 days!!!! We are at 5 days now!!! :sohappy:

YES, YES, YES! MY bags are in the car already :animwink: . I'm so excited! I know your family is prob. super excited right about now!

YAY! We're goin' to Disney World!

Upvote 0

GaryT977

OK - I got to go last night (10/2) for free! ;)

I haven't visited the Magic Kingdom at night very often, and I need to. The park is really pretty at night. Lots of halloween music and decorations. I loved the pumpkins in the windows on Main Street, the differents color lights on all the buildings, and the smoke machine at the train station.

It seemed that all the attractions were running, with virtually no wait times. Even Peter Pan was a ten minute wait. There were candy stations everywhere too. Although they were labeled with the 'Goofy Candy Co' label, I didn't get any of the Goofy candy, which I thought was a little odd.

The Haunted Mansion was beautifully lit with a neat smoke effect, and both Splash Mountain and Big Thunder are really different at night, in a good way.

The fireworks were simply amazing. I've never seen smiley face fireworks before, and they were really cool. The castle changed colors depending on which character was speaking, and the fireworks would match the castle. The music was really good too. I'd go back again just to see this show. There were a few perimeter fireworks too, but not as many as in the Christmas show last year.

What I saw of the parade looked cool, but I'm not much into parades. I usually use parade time to get into the busier attractions.

I was pleasantly surprised to see how many adults had dressed up along with their kids, and some of the costumes were really inventive. One whole family went as giant fastpasses.

One more note - this was the first time I'd visited the Grand Floridian. I've seen the Travel Channel special on it, but it doesn't do it justice. Stunning and immense.

Upvote 0

jeff_in_FL2003

Yay Friday! I can't wait! Only few more days! We are so excited, it's all we can talk about! I've heard the new soundtrack for the parade is even cooler than the previous one and the changes made to it are SO cool! I can't to see all the villains and all the characters in their Halloween costumes! AH! I'm making myself a little too excited to be sitting here at a desk in a bank. I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!

Upvote 0
GaryT977 said:
I loved the pumpkins in the windows on Main Street, the differents color lights on all the buildings, and the smoke machine at the train station.

Are the construction walls still up around the train station? If they are, I hope it doesn't distract from the special effects! (fog, lighting, etc.)

BTW, 3 DAYS !!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

GaryT977

Buzz Lightyear said:
Are the construction walls still up around the train station? If they are, I hope it doesn't distract from the special effects! (fog, lighting, etc.)

BTW, 3 DAYS !!! :sohappy:

There are still a few walls still up, but the huge area that was under construction was re-opened. ;)

Upvote 0
GaryT977 said:
There are still a few walls still up, but the huge area that was under construction was re-opened. ;)

Thanks Gary, that's good to hear!!! And glad to hear that you had a good time. We can't wait. We'll be there for the 13th party!!!

HEY MSTINKHERBELL, When ya leavin????

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Hey Buzz....leaving 2morrow evening...I'm so excited I can't stand it! One of my co-workers just bought me a pair of Tinkerbell bedroom slippers and brought them to work. I'm so happy...despite today being a really rough day (my father who passed last yr's b-day)

Upvote 0
MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
...despite today being a really rough day (my father who passed last yr's b-day)

Sorry to hear that. Use his birthday to remember the good times and celebrate his life. Your memories of him are what will get you through the rough times!!!

Upvote 0

blackerbys17

Happy Birthday Ms. Tinkherbell!!!

Happy Birthday Ms. Tinkherbell!:sohappy:

(sings to Ms. Tink) Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Ms. Tinkherbell, happy birthday to you!!! :kiss:

Have a GREAT birthday and a GREAT trip! Don't forget to get your B-Day button at MK. :wave:

(By the way, I got the stickers, the kids and I love them, thanks!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom