Mickeys Not So Scarey..Are you going/when?

MSTINKHERBELL01

Mickeys Not So Scary..Are you going/when?

Hi Friends,
Those who know me....know that I LOVE hearing about your MAGICAL DISNEY MOMENTS! I just purchased my tickets for MNSSHP today for Oct. 7th! Just an FYI: When I attempted to purchase tickets for this date on http://www.disneyworld.com they werent avail for purchasing(they werent showing the date I wanted in the purchase ticket section)...then I called Disney and sure enough they were avail and I bought them over the phone. Anyhow, I cant wait...I'm so excited!:sohappy:

P.S. Get your tickets early the agent said they are selling out fast w/ certain dates Already "ON ALERT".

ugotzme

We will be going on the 16th this is our 7th year and it is net to look at the past pictures to see how my kids have grown up. cant weight and we will be wearing our tie died shirts from years past.

Upvote 0

ugotzme

One more note on best thangs to do that night. we have early dinner at liberty tree, gets us to back of park so the first thing we ride that night in haunted mantion, this is a must. and then the headless horseman this is the best.

Upvote 0

blackerbys17

Hey everyone, I can't wait either!!! Only 43 more days. Hey Mark, I'm going on Oct. 30th too! Are you dressing up? We are, my husband and I will be Snow White and the handsome Prince, my oldest will be a dead pirate from POC and my youngest son will either be a Pooh Bear bumble bee or Dopey the Dwarf (depending on weather).

I sure hope more of us adults will dress up, it's much more fun that way. This is my first time to MNSSHP but I have been to HHN before and that was way too scary for me. Looking forward to a Disney kind of Halloween!

I need to pass the time somehow so here is my itinerary in case anybody is interested and/or wants ideas. It is LONG so feel free to skip it if you are short on time:

1st Day: We are staying at WL. We get there on Oct. the 29th. We live in Miami but I'll probably fly us up just so that we can take advantage of the Magic Express and not worry about driving while we are there. (Besides, I only need 2 more Southwest credits and I get a free R/T ticket!!! But I digress...)

We aren't doing a park that day so we'll probably take the kids over to Disney Quest and then go resort hopping at night. Nice thing about the WL is that you can take the boat over to the Contemporary and then you can use the monorail to go check out the other resorts at your convenience. I want to make sure I get to Epcot in time to see Illuminations. We won't have tickets to enter so does anybody know a good place to see Illuminations from outside the park??? Then back to WL for a good nights sleep.

2nd Day: We'll wake up late and head on over to the Poly for breakfast and have the stuffed french toast, yummm! Then back to WL to take a swim in the pool. At around 2:30 PM we'll head back to our room and start getting ready for MNSSHP. We'll need about an hour since we are all wearing costumes and my oldest will wearing makeup to make him look like a dead pirate. We should be ready by about 3:30 PM at which time we'll head on down to the dock to take the boat to MK. We should get to the MK gate between 4:00 - 4:15 PM which is good timing since I've been told this is usually the time they let you in early for the party with just your party tickets. We'll try to hit Haunted Mansion first since it will probably be very crowded all night long. Then, I've got ressies for Liberty Tavern at 5:30 PM. We should be done with dinner by 6:30 PM or so at which time the park has been closed to those that don't have tickets to the party. I've heard that they direct you to Tomorrowland until 7PM when the party starts. This is a good time to get in a few rides, do some trick or treating and/or take your complimentary picture. My first priority is seeing the headless horseman and after that we'll head on over to the Riverboat and whatever other rides we can do until midnight. I'm really looking forward to the Halloween edition of Wishes!!! Then, back to the WL!

3rd Day: Halloween day is another non-park day so I figured we would take the kids to go trick or treating at Downtown Disney. I hear they are going to have lots of fun activities for the kids like magicians and special shows! We'll do that until about 5:00 PM or so and then head back to the WL for a break. I have a dinner ressie at Whispering Canyon at 6:30 PM. Then, after dinner we are going to take the boat over to Fort Wilderness and go on the haunted hayride followed by roasting marshmellows round the campfire with Chip & Dale. We'll try to make it back to the WL beach by whatever time the fireworks will be that night (I don't know that yet). That will be 3 nights in a row of fireworks! Then back to our room for a good nights sleep and unfortunately, our last night there. (boo, hoo...)

4th Day: Today is check-out day but since it is a Tuesday I am hoping for a late check-out if they allow us. If so, my husband will take the kids for a swim while I go over to the Grand Floridian for a couple of spa treatments!!! Then, back to our room in time to change and finish packing and give our bags over to the front desk for the Magical Express to hold for our return flight at about 4-5:00 PM. That gives us enough time to have a late lunch and do some last minute souvenier shopping at our resort and those nearby. Then we'll board the Magical Express and head on over to MCO (Orlando Intl Airport) for our short 1/2 hour flight back home.

That's it! I'm sure the first thing I'll do when I walk through my front door is get online and post my trip report and pics from our trip! I apologize if that was too long but what can I say, I was in the mood to share, lol!

Can't wait!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

GenieGirl

Just some things to add to your excitement (i'm going to be working there and have caught these items....) Jane and Tarzan are going to be in Adventureland, Mad Hatter and Alice will be somewhere near toontown and there will be several dance parties set up (one has stitch another has suzy and perla)...plus the castle show and the parade...... I can't wait to see it!!!

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
GenieGirl said:
Just some things to add to your excitement (i'm going to be working there and have caught these items....) Jane and Tarzan are going to be in Adventureland, Mad Hatter and Alice will be somewhere near toontown and there will be several dance parties set up (one has stitch another has suzy and perla)...plus the castle show and the parade...... I can't wait to see it!!!

Genie...you ROCK! If I see you there on the 7th....I'll bring you a special treat!

Upvote 0

blackerbys17

Hey, here's a question, does the fast pass system work during MNSSHP? If so, how does it work, do we use the plastic tickets they sent us? If I remember correctly, you normally have to insert your paper ticket to get a FP, will it take the plastic tickets too? Just thought I would ask since I've never been to MNSSHP before.

Monica

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
FP machines will probably not be on during the parties, they weren't last year. Park capacity is capped, it could be higher this year, but last year it was the 15-20k range (which is a really slow day, 15k is a busy day at DCA during it opening year for example)

But, they do accept hard tickets. CM's ID's are hard plastic, and so are some forms of passes.

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
I saw some cute DISNEY costumes in walgreens....who'd have thought it? For those on a budget... they are really cute. I saw tinkerbell, snow white, cinderella, and captain hook(all children costumes). I beleive they were less than 15 dollars. Just an FYI:wave: .

Upvote 0

jeff_in_FL2003

Has anyone seen the "Unhappily Everafter" line of Halloween costumes? I think they are SO cool. They are like creepy version of "Disney" characters. Hell's Belle, Tinkerspell, Malice in Horrorland, Snow Fright, Prince Alarming.... they are REALLY cool. Just thought I'd make ya aware of them cuz I thought they would be neat for MNSSHP!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom