Mickeys Not So Scarey..Are you going/when?

MSTINKHERBELL01

Mickeys Not So Scary..Are you going/when?

Hi Friends,
Those who know me....know that I LOVE hearing about your MAGICAL DISNEY MOMENTS! I just purchased my tickets for MNSSHP today for Oct. 7th! Just an FYI: When I attempted to purchase tickets for this date on http://www.disneyworld.com they werent avail for purchasing(they werent showing the date I wanted in the purchase ticket section)...then I called Disney and sure enough they were avail and I bought them over the phone. Anyhow, I cant wait...I'm so excited!:sohappy:

P.S. Get your tickets early the agent said they are selling out fast w/ certain dates Already "ON ALERT".

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Walt Disney World® Resort Operations Update
October 21, 2005
At this time, there are no changes to Operating Hours, events
or resort operations at Walt Disney World® Resort as a result
of Hurricane Wilma, though we continue to monitor its path.

For the latest Theme Park operating hours, please visit
the Calendar section of disneyworld.com.

If you have any questions about your upcoming stay, please
call 407-W-DISNEY or your travel agent.

Upvote 0

disneyboy02

ok just got back from the oct 28th mnsshp (my families first) and it was great! it said it was sold out but we waited for nothing. i know when the xmas party is sold out there is lines but this was great. there were more adults in costume (myself and wife included) than i thought there would be. i will be going to this every year from now on...

Upvote 0

MissM

Tonight! Tonight! I'm going to my very first MNNSHP tonight!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I'm so thrilled. Love's dressing up as John from CoP circa 1920 and I've got this uber fancy dress and my black angel wings.

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it!
-m

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom