Mickeys Not So Scarey..Are you going/when?

MSTINKHERBELL01

Mickeys Not So Scary..Are you going/when?

Hi Friends,
Those who know me....know that I LOVE hearing about your MAGICAL DISNEY MOMENTS! I just purchased my tickets for MNSSHP today for Oct. 7th! Just an FYI: When I attempted to purchase tickets for this date on http://www.disneyworld.com they werent avail for purchasing(they werent showing the date I wanted in the purchase ticket section)...then I called Disney and sure enough they were avail and I bought them over the phone. Anyhow, I cant wait...I'm so excited!:sohappy:

P.S. Get your tickets early the agent said they are selling out fast w/ certain dates Already "ON ALERT".

Still trying to decide if I wanna buy the tickets. Im prolly gonna buy a pass for Halloween Horror Nights at universal and dont know if I can afford to go to both events. Bascially $100 for both. I might try and pick up some shifts the nights of the Halloween party so I have a chance to see Hallowishes, and the halloween parade, thats the only reason why I would buy a ticket.

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
Mickeyman819 said:
Still trying to decide if I wanna buy the tickets. Im prolly gonna buy a pass for Halloween Horror Nights at universal and dont know if I can afford to go to both events. Bascially $100 for both. I might try and pick up some shifts the nights of the Halloween party so I have a chance to see Hallowishes, and the halloween parade, thats the only reason why I would buy a ticket.

Awwwww, come on..!:eek:

Upvote 0

SpenceMan01

My mom will be in Orlando for a business trip during the time of MNSSHP. She didn't think she'd have time to go to the parks, so I suggested dinner at the resorts. Last weekend I called and made an ADR for Whispering Canyon Cafe for Tues 10/11. On Thurs 10/13 they'll be having dinner atop the Contemporary at the California Grille, just in time to catch Hallowishes! I'm soo jealous, but it was fun to plan it for her and make the ADRs. I'm starting to think I should be a WDW travel agent. I think it would be fun to get paid for doing that! I'm envious Pam!

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
SpenceMan01 said:
My mom will be in Orlando for a business trip during the time of MNSSHP. She didn't think she'd have time to go to the parks, so I suggested dinner at the resorts. Last weekend I called and made an ADR for Whispering Canyon Cafe for Tues 10/11. On Thurs 10/13 they'll be having dinner atop the Contemporary at the California Grille, just in time to catch Hallowishes! I'm soo jealous, but it was fun to plan it for her and make the ADRs. I'm starting to think I should be a WDW travel agent. I think it would be fun to get paid for doing that! I'm envious Pam!

Awww, tell mom to take lots of pics. Why don't you come too?! Come on...you can do it!

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
We'll be going on the 13th. This is the fourth party for us. We love them. We always eat at Liberty Tree as well. All the characters are in costume during dinner as well.

Upvote 0

KevinPage

I've gone the last 2 years and skipping this year. Just doesn't feel worth it to me $$$ wise.

I still go to MVMCP even though after going to that for the past 5-6 years loses some of its luster, but still fun nontheless.

:D :D :D

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
KevinPage said:
I've gone the last 2 years and skipping this year. Just doesn't feel worth it to me $$$ wise.
:D :D :D

Hello:confused: ....we're trying to be excited here...none of that around these parts Mr.:zipit: ...come here...someone needs some pixie dust:animwink:

Upvote 0

DisneyDavO

madge said:
6+ weeks to go here!

We originally planned an offsite stay, then I got the e-mail about the free dining package, so now we're onsite :)

still can't decide between October 6 or 7 for the party :rolleyes:

What free dining package? Did I miss something??:confused:

Upvote 0

disneygirl_wdw

I have a question for those that have been before. Do adults dress up in non-disney costumes? I am thinking about going as a dark fairy or something along the lines only because I can't afford a Belle adult costume. Also are we allowed to wear wings and stuff?

Thanks

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Original Poster
disneygirl_wdw said:
I have a question for those that have been before. Do adults dress up in non-disney costumes? I am thinking about going as a dark fairy or something along the lines only because I can't afford a Belle adult costume. Also are we allowed to wear wings and stuff?

Thanks

Adults and children alike can wear any costume they'd like. Just make sure that it doesnt limit your ability to safely enjoy the park. Wings are okay...would you be comfortable with them on rides and such?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom